• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V: Xyz Dimension Mafia - Endgame - 23/1/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opening Post

Zexy

Quaxly Boy
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V: Xyz Dimension Mafia

After making Synchro Dimension's City smile, Yuya alongside his fellow Lancers attempt to confront Jean-Michel Roger for the final time. But he had a last resort desperate plan for them... the Interdimensional Travel Machine, which would open wormholes capable of moving the entire City in another Dimension. When it malfunctioned, however, Yuya alongside some of his comrades were sent to the ruins of Heartland City in the Xyz Dimension, where new adventures await...

Hello, everyone, and welcome to Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V: Xyz Dimension Mafia! This will be a 10 person mafia game (although roles may have to be cut down) that continues the ARC-V Mafia series after ARC-V (Standard), Chess, and the unsuccessful attempt at ARC-V Synchro.

Note that unlike the role madness I intended Synchro to be (and Fusion should be too in the future), this one has less players and is more role light; the Xyz arc is a bit small and boring, sorry :p At least it enhances my hopes it will fill up.

1. Forum Rules and War Room Rules apply. If this is your first time playing a mafia game in the War Room, please take the time to read the rules thread.
2. Day phases will last 48 hours and Night phases will last 24 hours. Votes and actions will be locked as soon as the deadline for each phase passes. Votes/actions at :00 count, those at :01 don't.
3. Please be active. You may be subbed out at the host's discretion. If no sub is available to take your place, you may be modkilled.
4. Role claiming is allowed. Name claiming isn't allowed. No quoting or screenshots of any conversation with the host, unless your role PM lists exceptions. This includes exact wincon wording and posting fake data that supposedly comes from said sources.
5. If you change your username mid-game, please state your old and new ones in-thread and mention the hosts.
6. To vote, use the following format: "VOTE: <PLAYER>". To unvote, use "UNVOTE: <PLAYER>".
7. Rules are subject to change. The hosts will make sure to mention you if that happens.
8.No loophole abuse at all, please. You may ask the host(s) if a specific action you are unsure over would be considered a loophole in private and they may let it slide. However, obvious loopholes that are clearly outside the nature of the game abused without informing me beforehand may be faced with a zero-tolerance policy.
9. Hyper-Majority rules are in place. This means that if, at any given time in a Day phase, at least 2/3 of the players alive are voting for the same person, the phase will end early with a lynch on that person. Night phases may also end early if all night actions are sent early and at least 8 hours have passed.
10. Outside communication (that is, comminication that occurs outside of this thread) is permitted. Please make sure to include me in any OC chats you may have during the game.
11. The most important rule. Have fun!

PLAYERS
1 @HumanDawn @DarthWolf13 Sayaka Sasayama, Vanilla Town, survived in endgame, WON THE GAME
2 @CheffOfGames Allen Kozuki, Vanilla Town, Killed Night 2, WON THE GAME

3 @Elieson Grace Tyler, Mafia 1x Rolecop, Killed Night 2
4 @jackatlasred Gloria Tyler, Mafia 1x Roleblocker, Lynched Day 2
5 @WolfOwl Kaito Tenjo, Town 1x Vig, survived in endgame, WON THE GAME
6 @Hellcrow Shun Kurosaki, Town 1x Cop, survived in endgame, WON THE GAME
7 @Garcher Yuya Sakaki/Yuto, Town 1x Doctor, Killed Night 1, WON THE GAME

SUBS

SPECTATORS
1 @Max1996

Last edited:
Rule change:

Outside communication is now permitted. Please make sure to include me in any OC chats you may have during the game.

so-sorry-much-regret-meme-19873.jpg

/in

Since there is no Ongoing mafia game or another Small Queue game in signups yet, I'd like to remind you that signups for this game expire in January 19th.
As there are at least 5 players, the game will definitely get hosted, with cut roles if need be. I already have ideas in mind for any number from 5 to 10.

Day 1 start

Yuya, Shun, Gong and Shingo just woke up.
Yuya looked around him and asked "Have we travelled in a new dimension?"
Shun told him "Yes, this is Heartland City, Xyz Dimension. My homeland."

The four Lancers started wandering for survivors of the Heartland Invasion and a place to stay.
But suddenly, two Duelists showed up before them!

Role PMs start going out now. Please confirm as soon as possible.
It is now Day 1! Phase ends in 48 hours (+29 minutes).
With 7 players alive, 5 are needed for HYPER-MAJORITY.

I could've confirmed a minute ago, but I deliberately didn't click Post Reply as soon as I could have because I'm a rebel.
Elieson was modkilled! He was Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon, Independent Rebel :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom