• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V: Xyz Dimension Mafia - Endgame - 23/1/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote: Elieson

Vote: Elieson

Ok, so first, some numbers consideration. With 7 players, assuming two mafia, town loses after losing three players. Why assume two? Becuase even with these reduced numbers, a lone mafia player would be in a very weak position. The two responses to that would be to give them an incredibly powerful role (unlikely, as that would have a high chance of disrupting balance) or a partner to have the numbers be more in their favor.
With that said, a mislynch today puts town at high risk of being in potential LYLO d2. Therefore...
DO NOT LYNCH BLINDLY LIKE THAT.
Vote: HumanDawn What are you thinking?

Ok, so first, some numbers consideration. With 7 players, assuming two mafia, town loses after losing three players. Why assume two? Becuase even with these reduced numbers, a lone mafia player would be in a very weak position. The two responses to that would be to give them an incredibly powerful role (unlikely, as that would have a high chance of disrupting balance) or a partner to have the numbers be more in their favor.
With that said, a mislynch today puts town at high risk of being in potential LYLO d2. Therefore...

I'm not lynching blindly. Please, you know this is how I roll.

Really? What are you basing your vote on, then?

I'm basing my vote on wanting to move the game forward with some conflict. If I just voted somebody else I think the potential for it would be less interesting.

Chill man. HD's doing something.

Oh my god, I assumed that "please confirm" meant that we were in a confirmation phase, because starting the game & simultaneously asking for users to confirm seems counter-productive.

##Vote CheffOfGames

I could expect progression from HD. WolfOwl, I'm a bit surprised at the wagon start but I highly doubt that she's scum intending to jumpstart a wagon (if she's scum, it'll be for other reasons). Cheff blindsheeping seems like more than a gamble attempt.

If Cheff isn't scum I'll drink a tall glass of milk (and I'm lactose intolerant, so it'd definitely make an impact).

Oh my god, I assumed that "please confirm" meant that we were in a confirmation phase, because starting the game & simultaneously asking for users to confirm seems counter-productive.

##Vote CheffOfGames

I could expect progression from HD. WolfOwl, I'm a bit surprised at the wagon start but I highly doubt that she's scum intending to jumpstart a wagon (if she's scum, it'll be for other reasons). Cheff blindsheeping seems like more than a gamble attempt.

If Cheff isn't scum I'll drink a tall glass of milk (and I'm lactose intolerant, so it'd definitely make an impact).

Why would I be scum? The reason that I "blindsheeped" was because I don't want the first day to go to waste, because of that I just followed with voting on the one that people already voted on.

Let's get the facts out first. You voted me 15 hours into today's 48 hour phase, after two others already had. With 5 being the HYPER-M (Instant phase-ending hammer), you voted me because

I don't want the first day to go to waste, because of that I just followed with voting on the one that people already voted on.

Progression of faults here.

1: There's more than 2/3 of the phase remaining, but you placed your vote with nothing but caution to the wind, with no effort to create discussion or help the game move forward.

2: You just voted for me for the sake of voting, rather than voting me for <insert literally any reason here...my avatar is lame, my feet smell bad, you're mad at me for hosting EiMMs, you have a hunch because of some reason, etc etc>?

2: You just voted for me for the sake of voting, rather than voting me for <insert literally any reason here...my avatar is lame, my feet smell bad, you're mad at me for hosting EiMMs, you have a hunch because of some reason, etc etc>?

Yes, I voted for just for the sake of voting, but that was because I did not think about the Hyper Majority rule.
If I did think about that I would probably have voted for HumanDawn or WolfOwl.

@Elieson You are applying a big double standard on Chess. Most of the bad things you accused Cheff of could also apply to me. @WolfOwl Third vote out of Five is not as dangerous as you make it out to be. If somebody actually hammered so fast then they'd likely be Mafia unless Elieson was Mafia themselves.

Yes, I voted for just for the sake of voting, but that was because I did not think about the Hyper Majority rule.
Why? And why do you even need to have that in consideration to vote us? What makes us so special that we can only be voted if you're sonisdering hyper majority?

@Elieson You are applying a big double standard on Chess. Most of the bad things you accused Cheff of could also apply to me.

The double standard doesn't apply to you being the second voter like it applies to Cheff being the third voter.

why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom