• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V: Xyz Dimension Mafia - Endgame - 23/1/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either that or you just try to lynch someone as mafia. Can you give a better explanation?
I was given night results, they say that he's mafia. Anything else you need clarified? ^~^
We're in potential LYLO, you can trust me and avoid that, or not and...then what?

Right now, we must avoid killing non-mafia at all costs, even a non-lynch is better at this time since it would give us another day phase to see who is mafia and who isn't.
But because I do not want to have a hyper-majority just yet I am going to not going to vote until I have more information (I don't want to repeat past mistakes).

@DarthWolf13 I didn't submit a vote because I didn't see anyone worth it. I usually would push a lynch, and would have voted had I had the time to think of a vote. Plus it seemed like I was the only one talking late day.
If you usually push a lynch, why not now. You could have made a decisive vote.
That and the HC, which I can't completely trust, make you seem scummy.

Vote: jackatlasred

I was given night results, they say that he's mafia. Anything else you need clarified? ^~^
We're in potential LYLO, you can trust me and avoid that, or not and...then what?

What role are you that they gave you jackatlasred as maffia?

Only cop would give that. If he's lying then he's mafia and we'll have one mafia down by the end of next day phase. If he's telling the truth then we'll have one down by the end of this phase.

If he's lying and is a mafia that means that he is going to make us lynch a town, then he and the other mafia are going to kill another town and the game ends. So no more day phase where we kill Hellcrow if he's lying.

If he's lying and is a mafia that means that he is going to make us lynch a town, then he and the other mafia are going to kill another town and the game ends. So no more day phase where we kill Hellcrow if he's lying.
Zexy said it may be the last day phase which means it's possible there is someone with something like BP. If no one counterclaims HC then es probably legit.
And if he sais he is cop he will become a focus for the night kill from mafia.

The moment he came out he became a target for mafia.

Zexy said it may be the last day phase which means it's possible there is someone with something like BP. If no one counterclaims HC then es probably legit.

The moment he came out he became a target for mafia.
That is both true. Then I just think we should take the risk, this means that I also VOTE: jackatlasred. Now let's get this over with.

HYPER-MAJORITY HAS BEEN ACHIEVED.
Update pending.

Night 2 start

jackatlasred ΙV (Hellcrow, WolfOwl, DarthWolf13, CheffOfGames)

Shun, and the two Duelists of the Clover Resistance Branch behind him, Allen and Sayaka, entered the Duel.
"Raidraptor - Rise Flacon, attack Amazoness Empress!"
And just like that, Gloria, one of the Tyler sisters, was now defeated.

Dear jackatlasred, you are Gloria Tyler.

You are one of Academia's Tyler Sisters, sent by the Professor to eliminate the Lancers in Xyz Dimension and their allies alongside your twin sister, Grace. You seem to be the aggressive one of the two, who will try to stop the enemies at all costs.

As a result, you are the 1x Roleblocker. Once night in the game, you can select a person and attempt to stop them from using their role, if they have one.

You are allied with the mafia and win when all threats to it have been eliminated and at least one of its members is alive.
jackatlasred was lynched. He was Gloria Tyler, Mafia 1x Roleblocker.

Grace checked to see if her sister is OK then stood up: "I won't let you go for this! It's not over yet!"

It is now Night 2. It will last 22 hours (-21 minutes) unless all night actions are sent in early.

Elie seems off, rather sloppily defending Human for doing what he attacks Cheff as/for doing. @Elieson How/Why was Human "doing something"/generating activity with an unexplained vote? Why, indeed, does his being the second voter put him in a better position than Cheff?

Vote: jackatlasred
Night results, any questions?

All of #46. Literally, what exactly exists that makes it so we should "believe" that you're cop pushing scumcheck results when you've given reasons for actual lynches on other people and said nothing about jack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom