• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Mafia Won!!! This is My Domain

Status
Not open for further replies.
To us that's nothing as experienced players, but to newer players especially in a small game it can lead to overreaction.

lmao yeah right that was my master plan i guess that completely nullifies any vote on any new player

with wolfowls logic then my only reasonable random vote is me voting her or elieson

I made no case, there was nothing to panic about.

Someone with scan ability should check between Owl or Bloodstained tomorrow.
Assuming HD will be lynched tomorrow then he's not turning baddie, and assuming Elieson wasn't lying and he was off yesterday then he probably not scum that will left the potential scum either Owl or Bloodstained.

Or you.

Just saying, there's no reason why you should be off the hook, mister.

@Elieson why are you voting me? I agree that anything can go but doesn't anything about WolfOwl's push seem awfully forced? What would be my motive for killing Elementar when I said he was probably Town? I could have not said I Town read him easily and thus had more freedom in my Nightkill picks.

@Elieson Very awkward i am suspecting my self
that would be other player work to including my name like you do now.

@Elieson why are you voting me? I agree that anything can go but doesn't anything about WolfOwl's push seem awfully forced? What would be my motive for killing Elementar when I said he was probably Town? I could have not said I Town read him easily and thus had more freedom in my Nightkill picks.

I'm voting for you because I want you to be president. Duh. Though the motivation to kill Elementar is simple; you knew he was town because you are scum!

4Srs though, I wanted to punish you for suggesting a No Lynch. We all know NLs are the most unfun thing since VCR Golf. I figured I'd get a response out of you and with no Majority Rule, I could fuck around for a bit and get my D1 RVS out of the way.

##UNVOTE

I'm honestly leaning scum!Garcher, because he's playing strange and his attempt to try to justify Elementar's death as not-kill-related is out of place. @Garcher, what is your native language?

@Elieson
I am Indonesian
Nothing else in my defense i was just simply asked to confirmed Elementar death cause.

edit: why do you ask my native?

4Srs though, I wanted to punish you for suggesting a No Lynch. We all know NLs are the most unfun thing since VCR Golf. I figured I'd get a response out of you and with no Majority Rule, I could fuck around for a bit and get my D1 RVS out of the way.

Yeah, but the amount of lynches available should be the same, and like I said, it would be good to have all the power roles alive for the night. Day 3, if a lynch happens happens on Day 2 anyway, would have 3 players instead of 4, meaning there's be one less player to suspect.

I'm honestly leaning scum!Garcher, because he's playing strange and his attempt to try to justify Elementar's death as not-kill-related is out of place. @Garcher, what is your native language?

Did he really? I don't know this game, honestly. I kind of want to revenge lynch WolfOwl but that would be lame, unless her plan was to check out the reactions of others with her vote on me. Bloodstained is null, his commentary could have just been commentary, no ulterior complex motive.

I am leaning for Bloodstained being scum because new players being scum (including me too, i suppose) and taken lightheartedly would be their advantage to blend in
that's why i proposed for him among list get a scan.

If I knew we only had one new player out of the active d1 players I wouldn't have NLed.

Unvote: HumanDawn
Vote: Garcher

I really don't like that logic on bloodstained. I dot. Find that a reason to lynch at all.

@Elieson are you saying you got rolebklocked despite not using a role?

Unvote: Garcher

Vote was random and there seems to be some discussion going on and I don't want another Majority.

Is there a reason why we dont all just claim oir full set of abilities, and action history? Odds are we can snag the one scum in two lynches if we just flood the game
Cause there's no claiming of any sort. Juat reminding ya of da rules.

Anybody here ever play Ice Barrier or Lightsworn in real life? (Or YGOPro when it still existed?)

When I had the cards, I somehow managed to get all seven Crystal Beasts and Rainbow Dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom