• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Mafia Won!!! This is My Domain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I told ellie, and blood they were blocked since they were the only ones with blockable abilities.

Last edited:
Would you have believed me if I did? Also, I didn't know if I could.
Well I would have come out that I was blocked too, but yeah we would have believed you.
Good game JackAtlasRed
Congrats for Owl for his victory

Her :p

I'm gla claiming was banned. I would have lost d1?if it was allowed

I meant about being town, WolfOwl.
Oh that. Well I'm a good talker. Though there is no assurance for either of us since Eli and Human are harder for me to trick.
Aww! I even put my check on WO! GG

I got lucky you were cop. I just knew you were my biggest threat so I chose you n2.

So was I actually allowed to say I was town or cop or something like that in the final phase?

Would you have believed me if I did? Also, I didn't know if I could.

Heck yea man. Mass Roleblockers have existed on this site before (I think I invented it for Bulbagarden about a year ago).

@jackatlasred had the rule for

3. No claiming of any sort

IMO that kinda borked the game up, because it meant that people could really only act on a hunch and they realistically shouldn't be able to share their information. In a game where the roles are constantly changing, being able to talk about them should've been allowed to some confirmable extent.

I am agreed with everyone this game has potential, too bad the players are not enough
Also @WolfOwl: are you really a girl?
No offense but i thought you were an old man

I am agreed with everyone this game has potential, too bad the players are not enough
Also @WolfOwl: are you really a girl?
No offense but i thought you were an old man

Lol yes I'm a girl. Several other mafia players can confirm that. FinalArcadia, Klavier Gavin, Ghostly, Space, are the other female players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom