• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Zeb's Shop

Yeah no problem m8, I've got work tomorrow til the afternoon so no need to rush (I'm EST/GMT -5 btw). I'll probably be home around 4pm my time.

Also, if you want the other shards too let me know. I have zero use for them.

Keep your other shards, you never know when you might need them. I have the Riolu ready. What's your FC & when will be ok to trade? My FC is at the beginning of the first post.

I got you some Choice Specs. I'll be available to trade for about two or three hours from this post. Also, Oricorio, Komala and Mimikyu are kicking butt in the battle tree! ^o^

EDIT: Do you have any other Pokemon you could possibly breed for me? I seem to have misplaced my ditto, and can't breed any decent Pokemon. I can keep giving you BP Items.

Are you around to trade now? And it depends what other Pokemon you want tbh. What are you after? I could give you a more definite answer yes/no that way.

I added you. My FC is the Fire Safari in my sig and my char's name is Z. I can login now if you'd like.

Sure. I'll jump on now. My player name is Liam.

Thanks also! I hope those Pokemon are of good use to you. :D

There are really only two Pokémon I need to be bred. A few Eevees and the gen 7 water stater. If you can't, no big deal. Also, I'm generally around in the morning Easter Standard time USA. I work third shift full time DX Also, it's a choice band I got you, not a choice specs

Ehhhh... I can't be arsed to level anything to 100 in S/M, so I don't really need the shards. I'd be willing to trade 3 more for your male Drampa, and your Cubones A and G if you still need more shards. Also, if any of your Salandits are female I'd trade another shard for one. I'll be gone all day today cept after like 8pm EST though so if you can't trade then we can figure something out for tomorrow or whenever's good for you.

There are really only two Pokémon I need to be bred. A few Eevees and the gen 7 water stater. If you can't, no big deal. Also, I'm generally around in the morning Easter Standard time USA. I work third shift full time DX Also, it's a choice band I got you, not a choice specs
Scratch this. I'm getting some dittos. Still interested in the Passimian and the Toxapex pre-evolution though.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom