• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia II - Endgame - 23/4/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeps have wincons, and mafia straight up look for easy mislynches.

So...
1. If I am scum, I would've done what? Added onto Max's case?
2. Independent, you're asking me to make a vote for no reason?
3. If I am town, and have no reason to make a serious case, you want me to vote someone anyway when I don't jokevote?

I have no idea what you're talking about.

So...
1. If I am scum, I would've done what? Added onto Max's case?
2. Independent, you're asking me to make a vote for no reason?
3. If I am town, and have no reason to make a serious case, you want me to vote someone anyway when I don't jokevote?

I have no idea what you're talking about.
Funny I barely know what I'm talking about. Gotta get something started though.

There's nothing to suggest any of those were anything but joke votes, the problem is joke votes have gotten out of hand lately (to whom it may concern)
That's the point... It is far too easy for Mafia to disguise a scum vote as a joke vote.

I barely know what I'm talking about.

o_O

I'm not liking how Midori's playing right now, trying to push someone to vote for no good reason, and downplaying the possibility of someone trying to cause a joke lynch. We do need to get something started in the day chat, but is Midori actually looking to start the right things?

We had enough to discuss with the whole joke BW, let alone this behaviour.

And I'm calling it now. I think Mido's jester. Hopefully there aren't several others in the game.

This reaction shows that we had enough discussion points without trying to force somebody to vote for no reason.
Seeing 3 people voting me as "joke" votes is not something nice to wake up to...
The most suspicious vote is HumanDawn's. Why vote me after he saw two other people vote me as well?
Vote: HumanDawn

Ok guys, I'm just gonna put this out there right now: my vote is RANDOM! I have no say in where my vote goes. They may be accurate, but I have no idea. Just so that no-one goes lynching me if I start voting the confirmed townie or anything.
Every day?

That's real bad. It's like u have no control on ur votes. But I believe u might have got some awesome role to compensate for that.
Hah, nope. My only role is that I vote at random. There is a little mechanic that might affect how accurate my votes are, but I wouldn't count on it. Like, at all.
Of course there's some less useful, even negative utility, roles though, the game was advertised as Bastard. Do you know what that means?

Confirmed

Hah, nope. My only role is that I vote at random. There is a little mechanic that might affect how accurate my votes are, but I wouldn't count on it. Like, at all.
Of course there's some less useful, even negative utility, roles though, the game was advertised as Bastard. Do you know what that means?

If your votes are random do you still cast them in the thread or are they just automatically allocated at the end of the phase?

Confirmed

If your votes are random do you still cast them in the thread or are they just automatically allocated at the end of the phase?
Hmm, I'm not sure about that one, the role just says that my votes are randomised, so I'd assume the latter.

Yes that may be correct. "Bastard" games may involve roles that are inconvenient to play with like Voteless or Suicidal.

Let's just hope that your random vote hits the correct scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom