• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia II - Endgame - 23/4/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can always lynch Skullcrow another time.

That seems a rather scummy response considering the circumstances the game is in, Elie and Mido gave reasons for why they voted for me when they did, looking back at your vote now, it just looks like your were bandwagoning without really caring about the outcome of the lynch.

Unvote: JD
Vote: Rainbow cloud

Let's see what happens

Vote: Sword Master

That seems a rather scummy response considering the circumstances the game is in, Elie and Mido gave reasons for why they voted for me when they did, looking back at your vote now, it just looks like your were bandwagoning without really caring about the outcome of the lynch.

Vote: Sword Master
How about voting Skullcrow who is confirmed to be an enemy of town?

I'm pretty sure I've shown decently well that he's not telling the whole truth. Sword master still has a chance at being town. Highly mislead town but still town.

RC is albeit scumclaiming
Crow outright claimed ITP

Clearly if you're from sock puppet.

Sock puppet town roles were vanilla, neighbor, cop, phase resetter, post restriction, and lightning rod.

The mafia roles were a JOAT and watcher.

The Mafia JOAT had the Framer,

IT IS LO!

SOMETHING is steaming me up on the inside though about this; in that we have an ITP claim at *YLO that doesn't possess a kill, when it really wasn't necessary to claim that. We lose right now, assuming the silly ITP brigade, unless we lynch a role that can kill. I'm actually 89.8% confident that the only way town would outright lose is if Pika misfires tonight after a mislynch.

If we lynch a fool, then we're not lynching a killing roll, and shit can still go down. If the setup's 5:1:1:1 or 4:2:1:1 (both cases assume a fool because of the flipped wincon) then after removing a 1 today (5:1:1 or 4:2:1) a Pika misfire + double antitown kills at worst bring the game to 2:1:1 or 1:2:1. We're not escaping *YLO unless we remove a kill. If Pika doesn't fire, then after a town ML or even a fool lynch, the worst we'll hit is 2:2:1 or 3:1:1/2:1:1:1 [ I think we'd lose in the latter]. If the game's numbers are different then I need a new job.

@Mido @game how confident are you that Crow's able to kill? If he can't kill and we lynch him then our chances at a loss jump up

How about voting Skullcrow who is confirmed to be an enemy of town?

I'm pretty sure I've shown decently well that he's not telling the whole truth. Sword master still has a chance at being town. Highly mislead town but still town.

I probably will place my vote on Skullcrow given the current evidence, I kind of just wanted to see if Sword Maser is willing to explain the reasons for his actions?

tl;dr Damnit I think Crow's crafty enough to claim ITP when he's fool and drag the lynch his way, and that's literally the only thing holding me back from jumping ship and voting for him, since it sets us up with higher % for failure than lynching a killer. Unless a killer is lynched, I don't think Pika_pika42 can safely vig tonight.

RC is albeit scumclaiming
Crow outright claimed ITP

The Mafia JOAT had the Framer,

SOMETHING is steaming me up on the inside though about this; in that we have an ITP claim at *YLO that doesn't possess a kill, when it really wasn't necessary to claim that. We lose right now, assuming the silly ITP brigade, unless we lynch a role that can kill. I'm actually 89.8% confident that the only way town would outright lose is if Pika misfires tonight after a mislynch.

If we lynch a fool, then we're not lynching a killing roll, and shit can still go down. If the setup's 5:1:1:1 or 4:2:1:1 (both cases assume a fool because of the flipped wincon) then after removing a 1 today (5:1:1 or 4:2:1) a Pika misfire + double antitown kills at worst bring the game to 2:1:1 or 1:2:1. We're not escaping *YLO unless we remove a kill. If Pika doesn't fire, then after a town ML or even a fool lynch, the worst we'll hit is 2:2:1 or 3:1:1/2:1:1:1 [ I think we'd lose in the latter]. If the game's numbers are different then I need a new job.

@Mido @game how confident are you that Crow's able to kill? If he can't kill and we lynch him then our chances at a loss jump up
95% sure that his lynch will help town.
I probably will place my vote on Skullcrow given the current evidence, I kind of just wanted to see if Sword Maser is willing to explain the reasons for his actions?

You have majority with little time left in this phase. You sure you want to be taking that risk?

You have majority with little time left in this phase. You sure you want to be taking that risk?

My main priority is to help the town rather than my own self preservation which is why I wanted to explore all avenues first, although risking my own lynching will not help the town either I suppose.

Unvote: Sword Master
Vote: Skullcrow

I'd still like some explainations about your actions though @Sword Master

Have you ever heard the tragedy of Swordy "the necromancer"? no? I thought not, it's not a story the Mafia would tell you. It's a town legend. He had such a knowledge of mafia that he could keep those he cared about from dying. The dark side of the town is a pathway to many roles some consider unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice lynched him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.

Have you ever heard the tragedy of Swordy "the necromancer"? no? I thought not, it's not a story the Mafia would tell you. It's a town legend. He had such a knowledge of mafia that he could keep those he cared about from dying. The dark side of the town is a pathway to many roles some consider unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice lynched him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.
Idk what this means but vote Skullcrow. Right now a tie will make us lose. Vote Skullcrow and help town win if you're town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom