• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia II - Endgame - 23/4/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a player, host, or IO, but I can't resist:
post-9859-Dean-Winchester-with-BANG-Flag-76IQ.gif

Reset Night 2: BZZT!
Last edited:
Have you ever heard the tragedy of Swordy "the necromancer"? no? I thought not, it's not a story the Mafia would tell you. It's a town legend. He had such a knowledge of mafia that he could keep those he cared about from dying. The dark side of the town is a pathway to many roles some consider unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice lynched him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.

Dear Mr. Resetti, you are the 1x Phase Resetter. Once in the game, during the day phase (but not Day 1!) you may use this ability; upon doing so (in Day X), the day phase will end without a lynch, any players killed the previous night phase will be revived, and any X-shot roles wasted the previous night phase will be returned. The update will state that it is now Night X-1, who will unfold again.

You are allied with the Town and win when all factions opposing you are eliminated while at least one member of your faction is alive.

WELL HOWDY HO

MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! I LIIIIIVVVVE!
Now, since I've only been paying half attention to this thing since I've been, you know, dead and whatnot, Imma go look back at what's happened since then and try to piece together some kind of opinion on the whole thing.

Role claims and what I think of them
Sword Master - Phase Resetter, one shot, used up, Town. Pretty likely to be true, given that they foreshadowed it beforehand.
Aussie - Doctor, Town. Confirmed, we all saw the Role PM.
Pika - Vig, shots currently unknown, Town. Pretty much confirmed, some of us saw the PM, and people keep talking about it.
Lone - Stat Voter, ordered stats Accuracy -> Towniness -> Persuasion, Town. Confirmed, we all saw the PM.
Elementar - Role Buyer, Town. I believe this almost 100%, given that he's claimed to have "purchased" the Miller role, and since I'm pretty much certain we have no actual Mafia faction, there's no other reason for a Mafia cop-check result.
Mido - I can't see it anywhwere. Apparently You claimed to a couple of people, but I couldn't find it in the actual thread. @Midorikawa maybe you should claim. You seem towny enough, I'm a little Irked by the "If you have Town's best interests" line, implying anyone who thinks different to you is wrong, but you do seem like town for now.
Skullcrow - Survivor/SK, Indep. While the specific character to kill doesn't exist in this game, we could all count as "mortal" since none of us are immortal. So Skull could still have both conditions acheived. Kill erveryone that's not them, and live until endgame. This seems scummy, especially since it was directly claimed. Sword stopped the lynch tough. @Sword Master why did you reset the phase?
jd - Commuter and Vig, Vig implies Town. It matches up with the first N2 results, he could've been one of the killers shooting at a scum-read. @jdthebud did you do this? And if so, which one and why?
Honestly though I still don't think he's Town. He's been totally absent most of the game, and when he does appear it's to vote with little justification or to CWAC.​
Elie - ABC Mafia, There was no indeps in this game, so I can't see any reason for Elie to be in question, since there's almost certainly no mafia in this game.
Rainbow Cloud - 2x Watcher, Holiday Mafia, that role was Town. You seem pretty towny based on what you've been doing so far.

Sorry this took so long, first I had to go out shopping and then Finding Dory showed up on Netflix so how could I refuse?

Hm, I wouldn't put it past a bastard game to have one single true Mafia player, but I really can't see a Mafia faction, and there were no indeps in Shop Mafia, so I can't see Elementar being one of our SKs. Unwittingly helping SKs sure, but not himself. Elementar feels clean to me.

Elementar was the only one that knew my role and knew i was protecting him. I happened to die the night I wasn't protecting myself.

Lynch Elementar

...SM, why did you do this.

No, I didn't kill you AE. If I was mafia, why wouldn't I buy a free Godfather? I'm sorry, but your death was luck based. I told no one else about your role.

Now all my purchases have been reset... This game is bastard.

Anyway, we've got several confirmed townies. Use it wisely. It's basically out of Mido, SC, Elieson and RC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom