• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia II - Endgame - 23/4/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm just fine with a Skullcrow lynch as I stated in the first D3.

[Vote] Skullcrow

In celebration of Zexy bringing Zexy back (and because it's L-1 and clearly the game wants to rush things out)

5e5dca430a.png

Z-Man, deliver that hammer like the bird you are

Night 3 start

RESET DAY 3 VOTE COUNT - FINAL

Skullcrow VII (Midorikawa, Lone_Garurumon, HumanDawn, Sword Master, Pika_pika42, jdthebud, Elieson)

Night 3: Immortality Ain't Enough

12 Zexies were left, and they were unsure of how to proceed. As if the situation wasn't bad enough already, there was an anomaly in the timeline too... but someone had an idea.

"Everyone, please listen to me. I am the Zexy who loves investigations and detective work. Come on, you have to trust me; you know his favourite role is Cop, right? Anyway, the one over there has to be evil. While he was sleeping last night, I checked his bag over there. He's got 3 fake IDs inside, and guess what, they correspond to villains from the Baccano! anime."

The others decided to trust the Cop; knowing that the Zexy in question would be immortal, they just ganged on him, put him handcuffs and imprisoned him away.

Dear Skullcrow, you represent Szilard Quates, Huey Laforet and Chane Laforet from Baccano! Mafia. It was a [7p] game that just ended, originally supposed to be [13p] but squeezed down to be playable with 7 people. The entire supposed mafia team of 3 members became one role as a result.

You are the A-Godfather Rolecop, B-Ascetic Jailor and C-Granny. Copchecks from the A-Game at you will give a town result. Once per night you may select a player and try to find their full role. Non-kill actions from the main game at you will fail. Once per night you may select a player, protect them from all actions as well as roleblock them; you may also protect your A or C-Lives or your partner. If you protect your A or C-Lives you cannot use Rolecop or Granny for the night, respectively. You are in a chat with the other C-Mafia. You are also IMMORTAL, you may only die from kills by Bulletproofs (although you may lose this status later in the game depending on other actions).

You are allied with the mafia and win if all factions opposing you are dead while at least one member of your faction is alive
Skullcrow was lynched. He was Szilard Quates, Huey Laforet and Chane Laforet (Baccano! Mafia), Mafia IMMORTAL A-Godfather Rolecop B-Ascetic Jailor and C-Granny

It is now Night 3. It will end in 24 hours unless night actions are locked in a way that lead to an inevtiable outcome.

Last edited:
So there is some mafia, I guess Elie's scum check was right, and that is why HD wanted to lynch elie.

Okay, that explains why there was no Nightkill last night. Elementar used the Lightning Rod to attract a kill on them, and Skullcrow's protection role ended up on them as part of the redirect. It didn't make sense there was no kill because AussieEevee didn't use their protection but that explains quite a lot. If Skullcrow didn't use the protection role on their partner then I would have definitely died. Talk about lucky...

So, how was the Lynch Redirect Day 2 done then? Wasn't Skullcrow the one that claimed to do it?

So obvious that skullcrow is the lynch redirector, and I'm sure that the role of godfather was confirmed in Max's PM, but with 8 players left it is looking increasingly unlikely that there are mafia in this game (and maybe 2 serial killers).
With the options right now I this is the best
Vote: JDthebud

oh wait oops this is what made me confused...

Wait... that role is already a Roleblocking role. Maybe jdthebud is last scum? Doesn't explain the lynch redirect used though.

CONGRULATIONS MIDO, YOU ALL ARE GODDAMN STUPID

The only other lynch redirect is you bro. Im all for lynching RC tomorrow but again, you meet the criteria for yet another scummy thing :)

I still haven't used the one on sale but I can buy it and use it tomorrow.

Yay I can talk during the night, finally.

I hope I've convinced LG I'm not scum now...not really sure why he keeps poking at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom