• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia II - Endgame - 23/4/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay I can talk during the night, finally.

I hope I've convinced LG I'm not scum now...not really sure why he keeps poking at me.
It's because you didn't really post at all early in the game, and what you did didn't really contribute to the game, like, at all. I'm willing to trust you for now, but if all other reasonable leads fail you'd better believe I'm pushing you.

Looking through jdthebud's content it feels more or less what I expect from the slot.

Day 4 start

Day 4: Eliminating Everyone Who Stands In The Way

The following night, someone wanted to avenge the Zexy imprisoned earlier. His target was the one who liked medicine, for his knowledge could be a liability if he were to find out the secrets of immortality serum. He tried to make his death look like a foolish suicide, even though it mattered little now that his partner was exposed.

Dear AussieEevee, you represent returnofMCH from Random Messages Mafia 2. RM2 was a [14p] game, sequel to the well known Random Messages Mafia as well as commemorating April Fools' day and the switch from RM13 to RM14 in Fun and Games. Despite the crazy setup (8 Neighbors) and the awesome flavor text by Maniacal Engineer, the game itself was somewhat inactive and overall an easy mafia win.

You are the Doctor. Once per night you may select a person and may protect them from kills.

You are allied with the town and win if all factions opposing you are dead while at least one member of your faction is alive
AussieEevee was killed again. He was returnofMCH (Random Messages Mafia 2), Town Doctor

Another Zexy was awake, however, and saw the murder commited before his eyes. He stood up and tried to attack back, but he was outmaneuvered by his more experienced opponent and murdered.

Dear Pika_pika42, you represent Kaito Tenjo from Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V: Xyz Dimension Mafia. The game was supposed to be a [10p] role-light game that would continue the ARC-V series without too much need of a player or crazy setups (as there were several others around at the time, we deserved a break). The game didn't get enough players and was shortened to [7p], 5 town versus 2 mafia with all roles being 1-shot.

You are the 1x Vigilante. One night in the game you may select a player and attempt to kill them.

You are allied with the town and win if all factions opposing you are dead while at least one member of your faction is alive
Pika_pika42 was killed this time for real. He was Kaito Tenjo (Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V: Xyz Dimension Mafia), Town 1x Vigilante

Everyone woke up in the resulting commotion; one of them, upon seeing the two Zexies the died, smiled and declared that his job was done, asking to be imprisoned until it is all over.

Dear Midorikawa, you represent the Godfather from Street Fight. It was a [6p] non-mafia game that pitted two teams of three member s (Godfather + 2 Goons) against each other; they had to figure who was allied with them then eliminate the other team. Everyone had an extra life (1x Bulletproof) and could shoot themselves after being shot. For the purposes of this game we assume that you have figured one person's alignment (as it was a built-in mechanic before game start) and that you get the first kill.

You are the Godfather 1x Vigilante 1x Delayed Suit Bearer. Copchecks at you will give a town result. One night in the game you can select a player and attempt to kill them. You may survive one attempt at your life; if you do you may select another player and attempt to kill them afterwards.

You win when 3 of the following 4 players: Lone_Garurumon, Max1996, Pika_pika42, Skullcrow, are dead.
Midorikawa won the game! She was Godfather (Street Fight), Independent Godfather 1x Vigilante 1x Delayed Suit Bearer

Another one followed his example.

Dear Elieson, you represent a random player from ABCs Mafia. ABCs was a [9p] game which was actually 3 games; A-Game B-Game and C-Game. 3 distinct 9p regular setups (Cop, Vanilla Townies, 2 Goons) were randed independently and players would play all 3 at the same time, winning if they got regular wins in at least 2. 2 of the games were town wins, 1 was a scum win and 3 people won in the end.

You are the A-Cop, B-Vanilla and C-Goon (Serial Killer). Once per night you may select a player and attempt to find their A-Alignment. You will be in a chat with your fellow C-Goon where you discuss and decide who to kill each night. Because of this "mafia team" being independent from the regular mafia team, these kills count as Serial Killer for the purpose of this game. Each time someone dies, you will privately learn their A B and C Alignments if they have such (only 9 of 15 players do).

You win if you fulfill at least 2 of the following conditions:
>A-Town wins
>B-Town wins
>C-Mafia wins
Alternatively, if you are dead, you may win if the Town of Salem-wincon Serial Killer wins.
Elieson won the game! He was a player (ABCs Mafia), Independent A-Cop B-Vanilla C-Goon (Serial Killer)

Elieson's wincon hasn't been achieved yet, but nothing can prevent it from happening. Because of Elieson winning, Iteru wins too. Because of Iteru winning, Max1996 wins too.
Congratulations to Midorikawa, Elieson, @Iteru and @Max1996 who won the game!
It is now Day 4. It will end in 48 hours (-46 minutes), unless all players vote, MAJORITY occurs or the outcome is locked in some other way.

With 5 players alive, 3 are needed for MAJORITY.

With 5 players alive, the game is in a state of LYLO (Lynch or Lose). If town doesn't lynch correctly today, they may lose the game.

Last edited:
@Elieson

giphy.gif

Thanks for letting me play Zexy!

Good luck town!

Congratulations on all the wins guys!

Vote: HumanDawn

If I was Mafia why would I decide to use a Cop Check power over other roles I could buy or save up money for? Elementar checked Elieson N1 and knew Elieson was lying about his role. I have bought Lynch redirecting powers and will use them on Rainbow Cloud because only they could be a a scum Lynch Redirector.

jdthebud - can not be Lynch Redictor but is commuter claim
sword master - resetti being from sockpuppet mafia
Lone garuruom - confirmed town
rainbow cloud - most unhelpful watcher ever and can be lynch redirector

if i get this wrong i s2g

Yeah, looks like it's coming down to HD or RC...and if HD really is telling the truth than voting RC doesn't matter. Otherwise, he's lying.

[Vote] HumanDawn

Make sense?

wait...will 2 lynch redirectors using their power then cancel each other out? Looks like my logic might be flawed...

[Unvote] HumanDawn

Vote: HumanDawn
Can you explain your reason for voting HD over RC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom