• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia II - Endgame - 23/4/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Onto the actual events of the game so far, I don't like how Mido or HD were acting there. I do agree on the point of Mido acting too scummy though. She looks way too scummy to be an actual scum. I like to think a real scum wouldn't be pushing this hard.

HD on the other hand is different. Three votes in quick succession just seems a bit too far. And then she(?) Just disappeared. I know it's still early, so absence isn't a huge deal, but I'd still like to hear HD's defence. @HumanDawn anything to say?

Lone, so what happened with your vote on HD? Does that actually count or were you told to do that?

Also, @Zexy, just wanting to confirm whether we can claim our games?

Lone, so what happened with your vote on HD? Does that actually count or were you told to do that?

I'm sorry what? I never put a vote onto HD, I just mentioned them to draw their attention and get their explanation for why they did what they did.
I haven't been told to put any votes anywhere or anything. At this point I'm just assuming that my vote is randomly allocated at some point. So far I have no idea where it'll go or when.

I'm sorry what? I never put a vote onto HD, I just mentioned them to draw their attention and get their explanation for why they did what they did.
I haven't been told to put any votes anywhere or anything. At this point I'm just assuming that my vote is randomly allocated at some point. So far I have no idea where it'll go or when.

Oops, I was mistaken, sorry. Got confused.

Vote: HumanDawn

This is not a joke vote. I do not like how a bandwagon immediately started on Max. One person is a joke vote, two people is... eh, kinda a joke vote... Three people is a bandwagon.

Oh yeah, because Max1996 was definitely going to be in danger of being lynched in the first few minutes of the phase... This seems like a random quick defence for buddying and treating something harmless like it is bigger than it is.

Seeing 3 people voting me as "joke" votes is not something nice to wake up to...
The most suspicious vote is HumanDawn's. Why vote me after he saw two other people vote me as well?
Vote: HumanDawn

Why not?

Onto the actual events of the game so far, I don't like how Mido or HD were acting there. I do agree on the point of Mido acting too scummy though. She looks way too scummy to be an actual scum. I like to think a real scum wouldn't be pushing this hard.

HD on the other hand is different. Three votes in quick succession just seems a bit too far. And then she(?) Just disappeared. I know it's still early, so absence isn't a huge deal, but I'd still like to hear HD's defence. @HumanDawn anything to say?

I went to sleep after my vote. Only just now I had time to post.

I love how people are voting HD for something that has happened a bunch of times in mafia and been ignored by everyone but me most of the time.

I've done it before, so I don't agree with the votes on HD either. But I am more confident you're a jester now, because you haven't addressed any of the info on you, and this looks like an attempt to be scummier.

I love how people are voting HD for something that has happened a bunch of times in mafia and been ignored by everyone but me most of the time.

i do this literally every game and i still have to explain it almost everytime

I've done it before, so I don't agree with the votes on HD either. But I am more confident you're a jester now, because you haven't addressed any of the info on you, and this looks like an attempt to be scummier.
Address what? I see people complaining that I'm being aggressive. I honestly don't know what I was doing. I was just trying to get the game straight outta joke mode. Same as human.

I understand that it's a big game, so Max wasn't in any real danger, but I still don't like it. Also you still haven't explained why you threw a third vote on. It just feels too much right at the start with no real justification or evidence to go on.

Ok guys, I'm just gonna put this out there right now: my vote is RANDOM! I have no say in where my vote goes. They may be accurate, but I have no idea. Just so that no-one goes lynching me if I start voting the confirmed townie or anything.

I honestly don't remember any Zexy game with a randomized vote all the time... Might be one of the newer ones. Does anyone have any ideas?

Pressure? And why should Max get pressured with a concrete wagon with a number of players yet to even confirm?

He shouldn't... if he were Town, but he sure felt pressured and interestingly so did other people for these 3 votes. Coupled with the OMGUS early in the game and how many other players jumped to their defence I'm very confident of this vote.

Address what? I see people complaining that I'm being aggressive. I honestly don't know what I was doing. I was just trying to get the game straight outta joke mode. Same as human.

With what? You didn't help get it outta joke mode. You were just confusing and acting weirdly. And do you want to address my claim that you're a jester?

tfw if i didnt vote max we'd STILL be talking about the year we were born...

I understand that it's a big game, so Max wasn't in any real danger, but I still don't like it. Also you still haven't explained why you threw a third vote on. It just feels too much right at the start with no real justification or evidence to go on.

"max wasn't in any danger but i don't like it anyway" ???

What would you have liked me to do instead then? You can't say it is too much without offering potentially more appealing alternatives on what to do. If you want to critisize my playstyle which I have used to being successful most of the time, offer something better than "I don't like it because it is too much for me.".

He shouldn't... if he were Town, but he sure felt pressured and interestingly so did other people for these 3 votes. Coupled with the OMGUS early in the game and how many other players jumped to their defence I'm very confident of this vote.
It wasn't that I was being pressured, it's just that finding out 3 votes were placed on me on Day 1 while I was asleep isn't something I'd be happy about.

With what? You didn't help get it outta joke mode. You were just confusing and acting weirdly. And do you want to address my claim that you're a jester?

Technically Aussie did but that's because I gave him the stimuli to act and care.

It wasn't that I was being pressured, it's just that finding out 3 votes were placed on me on Day 1 while I was asleep isn't something I'd be happy about.

So it is not that you felt pressured, but that you were voted while asleep? That's still pressure, because you felt unease at something and it gave you reason and logic to fo what you did. If you were truly not pressured you would not have cared.

So it is not that you felt pressured, but that you were voted while asleep? That's still pressure, because you felt unease at something and it gave you reason and logic to fo what you did. If you were truly not pressured you would not have cared.
Keep in mind we're talking about 3 votes here, not 1.

Keep in mind we're talking about 3 votes here, not 1.

Okay so you admit you were pressured then? 3 votes. First few minutes of Day 1. I would understand a surprise but I'd expect you to cool off immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom