• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia II - Endgame - 23/4/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Elementar ehat the heck do you expect me to say to that jester question? "Yes im the jester!" What jester would even admit that? Regardless I'm not actually a jester and I'm not even intending to act like one. As for the seriousness, the game was not serious after that third vote. nit in the way it needs to be until I pulled my weirdness. Yes I didn't really get I what I was doing, BUT I KNEW that it would cause some kind of reaction and that was my intention.

I understand the first part. But wouldn't the responses from the 3 votes (which we did get) provide enough activity?

@Elementar
@Skullcrow mutuple people defending max in no way makes him town. Currently he is ad much mafia as anyone else.
This! This is the stuff you're doing that looks weird! What team of scum would all leap to their teammates defence? If Max flips scum, you look at the people defending him to try and find more. You going against logic like this is what's making you look scummy. I can accept it when you're aggressive, since that's just you, but when you say something that makes someone look town doesn't, it just seems backwards. You're acting scummy with this, but it's so scummy that I can't believe a real scum would do it.

I don't think u are jester but it's funny to refer to that game as it's not entirely necessary for someone to keep the same strategy as jester in different games.

If that is the case your role is really shaky and well... weird.

Sorry Garu but I feel Town doesn't need this role for sure.

Vote: Lone_Garurumon
We can actually double check on that by looking at the mafias in this game. However such a role could royal screw over mafia.

@Zexy can we claim the game we're from?

@Elementar no I don't believe that because in my eyes those votes were nothing. Two votes is easy to tie in day 1 and I doubted all of us would keep our votes.

Well, even if you can't respond, it's worth a shot to see if I'm up yet. @Zexy could we get a votal count please?
DAY 1 VOTE COUNT

Max1996 II (Midorikawa, HumanDawn)
Skullcrow I (MegaPod12)
HumanDawn I (AussieEevee)
Lone_Garurumon I (Pika_pika42)
Elementar I (Lone_Garurumon)

This! This is the stuff you're doing that looks weird! What team of scum would all leap to their teammates defence? If Max flips scum, you look at the people defending him to try and find more. You going against logic like this is what's making you look scummy. I can accept it when you're aggressive, since that's just you, but when you say something that makes someone look town doesn't, it just seems backwards. You're acting scummy with this, but it's so scummy that I can't believe a real scum would do it.
GUYS TOWN CAN DEFEND SCUM BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW THEY'RE SCUM.

There is no reason to treat max as cleared just because he's being defended. If you do and he's mafia then it's bites you in the butt. He remains as any alignment currently.

Who thinks we should offer the jester to be lynched now so that they don't come out later with some kind of fake cop check? With it being confirmed they're in this game, I really don't want to deal with them.
Wait, what? If it's the exact same role as the Everybody is Jester Mafia, a lynch on the Jester would end the game then and there.

Mido, you seem uncertain about any alignments. Do you have any reads yet? And Max certainly got discussion going after waking up. Don't you think that was enough without being weird and telling people to vote?

DAY 1 VOTE COUNT

Max1996 II (Midorikawa, HumanDawn)
Skullcrow I (MegaPod12)
HumanDawn I (AussieEevee)
Lone_Garurumon I (Pika_pika42)
Elementar I (Lone_Garurumon)
And they're we go, this proves that I'm not in control of my votes. I put no effort into it whatsoever, and the votes fall where Zexy puts 'em.

GUYS TOWN CAN DEFEND SCUM BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW THEY'RE SCUM.

There is no reason to treat max as cleared just because he's being defended. If you do and he's mafia then it's bites you in the butt. He remains as any alignment currently.
That... is a fair point. Max still isn't one way or the other at the moment though. And what he's done since doesn't really look terribly scummy at the moment.

Mido, you seem uncertain about any alignments. Do you have any reads yet? And Max certainly got discussion going after waking up. Don't you think that was enough without being weird and telling people to vote?
No.

@Max1996 Actually that ended because everyone was lynched. I doubt this would. I've only seen one host do that and it wasn't Zexy.

@Max1996 Actually that ended because everyone was lynched. I doubt this would. I've only seen one host do that and it wasn't Zexy.
Regardless, everyone's Role PMs in that game clearly stated that a lynch on them would end the game. We don't know if it is or isn't an exact copy of it that is being used in this game, but I'd rather not take chances with that.

We can actually double check on that by looking at the mafias in this game. However such a role could royal screw over mafia.

And there we go, this proves that I'm not in control of my votes. I put no effort into it whatsoever, and the votes fall where Zexy puts 'em.

Look Garu's votes are totally random and can be used against scum or town without him having to do anything with it. The scum can very well use this to their own advantage.

My vote stays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom