GastlyGibus
Buzz.
Qing'e
Qing'e
Kricketot.gif
How've you been?
GastlyGibus
GastlyGibus
Pretty much the same as I've always been. Neither good nor terrible. You?
Qing'e
Qing'e
That's good. Pretty much the same for me, really. Nothing special, just wondering what will come next.
Anything you're looking forward to? (Besides that upcoming concert ^^)
GastlyGibus
GastlyGibus
Not much besides that concert. Finally got my finances in order. Got caught in a car accident where I wasn't at fault, but my car got totaled and I had to spend a good chunk of money on a rental while haggling with insurance companies. So finally got that paid off, got the rest of my monthly bills all organized, and I'm able to get money and not have it all vanish the instant I receive it. So I guess that's good.
Qing'e
Qing'e
Meat and potatoes, as some say, is still pretty good. Oh, that sounds like "fun". Good to hear you got through all that shit without too much trouble. And yep, having things in order and a decent salary is always good.
GastlyGibus
GastlyGibus
Yeah, it wasn't TERRIBLE, but the insurance company only gave me a rental for like a week, and I needed longer than that to get a new car, so the rest of the rental had to be put on my credit card.

But, the good thing I can take away from all of this is I got a new car. Well, not "new" as it's a 2003 Honda Civic, but still, newer than my old car and better too. My old car was about to bite the dust soon anyways, and they ended up giving me like double what I could have gotten for it if I tried to sell it pre-accident.
Back
Top Bottom