• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

.: Barry x Dawn :.

Twiwleafshipping is great. I'm glad someone thought of making it. The two just seem so right for each other. Here's why:

Same town
Same pokemon
Scarfs around their necks
Both are cute. I shouldn't have to go on.

Haha, no you shouldn't! They're just too cute :)

So at the end of DP189, Barry leaves :(
His send off was rushed, he litterally ran off! But I guess it does fit his character :p

Hey you didnt mention that the professor said that Dawn and Barry were best friends through their years in the game! That counts for cuteness, I even drew a picture of them when they were little kids holding hands XD!

@beautifly I agree thats our Barry :) oh well maybe they'll hook up while Ash is in Isshu

@beautifly I agree thats our Barry :) oh well maybe they'll hook up while Ash is in Isshu

haha they should xD
I was really hoping that Barry was planning on going back to Twinleaf town so he could have traveled with Ash, Dawn, and Brock down there :(

They could of "killed him off" better in my opinion. Barry running is true to his nature, but it seems boring even for him.

We need a new topic...

Lets say Dawn, Brock, and Ash's rivals (Barry and Paul) are getting cameos in BW. What would you like to see/find out?

Weird question, I know.
I just thought, since they never told us what Dawn was doing next, wouldn't it be cool if we found out that Dawn ended up traveling with Barry? :)

I hope Barry gets to compete in the Isshu League cuz he didn't battle Ash in the Sinnoh one
and also if he only gets a cameo, heappearsinthesameepsisodesasDawn!!!!!

Scenario:
Ash, Iris and Dent are travelling to the 5th Isshu Gym when they spot two figures in the distance: a blue-haired girl and a blond boy. Ash recognizes them as Dawn and Barry, his old travelling partner and his old rival, and runs up to them.
Dawn: Ash! Good to see you (hi-fives Ash). Guess what
Barry:(puts arm around Dawn's waist {lets pretend they're 14-15 for a sec}We're going steady!

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce::bounce::bounce::ksmile:

Haven't reply to this thread in ages... I have been totally been ignoring Twinleafshipping, which makes me feel really bad (it's my one and only true, true, true, pairing ;~;). But now playing Platinum again, my love for the pairing came back! <3

I love this artist's Twinleafshipping pictures so much! ^o^
138.jpg

262.jpg

251.gif

240.jpg

credit http://dim.ukime.org/poke.html

For the cameo in isshu thing... YES, A THOUSAND TIMES YES! I would totally love to see Dawn traveling with Barry! I was hoping they would do so when DP arc ended... <3333

We need a new topic...

Lets say Dawn, Brock, and Ash's rivals (Barry and Paul) are getting cameos in BW. What would you like to see/find out?

Weird question, I know.
I just thought, since they never told us what Dawn was doing next, wouldn't it be cool if we found out that Dawn ended up traveling with Barry? :)

Yes it would! Well if Dawn can catch up Barry's hyperactiveness anyways...and it'd be funny if if Conway still would follow Dawn around and starts up a love traingle

but there aren't any contests in Black and White and Barry and Paul are more likely to appear in Gym/Battle episodes but, fingers crossed for Dawn and Barry to appear in the same episode!
comeon.jpg

because Gary and Misty and May and Drew weren't in the same episode. Or interacted in it at least.

You're all welcome to liven up the thread with new topics and discussions then :p

There was a thread for this pairing?! Wow! What have I been missing out on?
I love the idea of Barry and Dawn together <3

If you don't think this ship is at least cute, then there is something wrong with you.

I've never watched the anime (save for EP001 when I was like seven), but I read Bulbapedia [/nerd] and saw enough evidence to convince me that they make a cute couple.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom