• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Caps and MCH's villains mafia [ENDGAME - Mafia Wins]

Hmmm a lot more people than average seem to not like me today.

I'm probably going to wait and see if Lissi or Dawning has anything to say considering they are the other members of the vote havers.

D2 Votals (2) New
VOTALS

Pigrider (1) - Midorikawa
DawningWinds (1) - Elieson
Lissi (1) - Potato

Not Voting - @DawningWinds , @guzmania , @Pigrider09 , @mastermind lissi , @JamieIsBored , @Othinus

CLAIM 1: Othinius claims Backup Cop
CLAIM 2: Guzmania claims Restless Spirit

Day ends in roughly 9 hours.
Reminder that a tie in the votes will result in a No Lynch. Caps needs to check with MCH to see what happens in the event of a tie. I'll post a host note when he responds.

Like I said, Othinus didn't really say anything

based on how today went I would lean either an inactive or no lynch.

"Based on how today went" I ate a bacon egg sandwich on a bagel. I gotta continue to pick at it. This isn't a case, a reason, or anything really. /rant_over.

So even if I don’t agree with it, for Mido it’s not scummy.

Yea; this is consistent with Mido's meta (which I hate using to try to case people btw)

Counterpoint: They can freely disrupt town’s efforts without fear of dying.

mafia restless spirit is pretty much useless

Restless Spirit is 100% useless for mafia because it would add fluff that players have zero reason to look at.

No qualms about flipping to Pigrider really, but why are we giving Dawning a pass again?

Guz hasn’t responded but has reacted. Stormy and pink haven’t done anything yet. I’m leaning pink but either works for me

Pink is a pretty new user and I don’t think they’ve played mafia before, so many we should give them a chance

I’d be fine lynching them though if they don’t check the thread

People actually considering voting for Pigrider or Lissi (I'm not one of them, because I'm only in it for the information); why would scum!pig or scum!lissi shoot Pink N1, after already stating that they'd lean (aka vote) Pink during D1? If you can answer this, you might have a case.

I have a post typed up but I fell asleep before I could post it
So Lissi likes the posts but doesn’t defend herself?

Vote: Mastermind Lissi

And then pig rider and Lissi sheeped us.
I was thinking about wether I should vote or not, as if I didn’t vote people would make note of it but if I did they’d say I sheeped it

It wasn’t a sheep to blend in though.

I’ve been maybe posting less than usual because I’ve been significantly busier and also in two other games at the same time (mods tell me if I shouldn’t mention this part)

I just woke up so I just don’t have the brainpower to make a vote at the moment but I’ll have one in by EoD

guzmania

Othinus - backup Cop is a towny role and there are no counterclaims. That being said, I do think this is the only thing really keeping em afloat at current, but just based on that, I struggle seeing Othinus as a member of scum.

Elieson - Stormy was obviously null, but you seem particularly solvy right now. Encouraging claims is a very town thing to do in an open setup.
That being said, I'm not stupid. I know your reputation. I don't trust you fully. Be happy with the town read.
Either way, thanks for taking the game seriously. I like that.

Potato - a lot pushier than usual, though I'm trying to rely less on meta; choosing to believe Jamie regarding him being more outgoing in open setups, which feels more town to me.

Pigrider - mixed signals. I'm going to be honest, he's not jumping out as scummy to me, but not towny either. His behavior is just that of a new player imo. I would much rather lynch liss at current, personally.

Jamie - meanwhile, I'm not sure where you're going.... I think a reads list would be much appreciated from you.

Mido is null.

Liss - heavy on fluff, constantly contradicting herself D1. The issue is the pink vote though. Planning on running through wagonomics in an upcoming phase to try to work out what exactly was happening there.

@DawningWinds i love my sibling so so so much. I know you may be busy but when you have the time, could you tell us some of your opinions on the gamestate? The only relevant thing you've really posted was pointing out that pink was a weird NK

Restless Spirit is 100% useless for mafia because it would add fluff that players have zero reason to look at
Let me have tin foils!
People actually considering voting for Pigrider or Lissi (I'm not one of them, because I'm only in it for the information); why would scum!pig or scum!lissi shoot Pink N1, after already stating that they'd lean (aka vote) Pink during D1? If you can answer this, you might have a case.
WIFOM? I doubt either would be dominant scum tbh so could have been a teammate push that they rolled over for. As I said earlier inactive kill choice is in no way incriminating of anyone same goes for clearing too.
meanwhile, I'm not sure where you're going.... I think a reads list would be much appreciated from you
Me? I’m going home. I’ll make one soon. Trust the process is all I’ll say.

Yea; this is consistent with Mido's meta (which I hate using to try to case people btw)
:bulbaLove: Agreed. I hate using meta.
No qualms about flipping to Pigrider really, but why are we giving Dawning a pass again?
What’s your case on DW again? Its not because she wanted to watch Death Note and I didn’t right.
The only reason people considered lynching pink was for inactivity. The same logic can be applied to a nightkill. Especially since that night kill is most likely to give town the least amount of info.
I’ve been maybe posting less than usual because I’ve been significantly busier and also in two other games at the same time (mods tell me if I shouldn’t mention this part)
I feel this to the point of mixing up my games :’)

Its not because she wanted to watch Death Note and I didn’t right

if anything, that could be a case against you, not DW :lapras: manga's pretty good tho, give it a shot

That being said, I'm not stupid. I know your reputation. I don't trust you fully. Be happy with the town read.

As long as you keep reading, i'll keep being happy~!

@DawningWinds i love my sibling so so so much. I know you may be busy but when you have the time, could you tell us some of your opinions on the gamestate? The only relevant thing you've really posted was pointing out that pink was a weird NK
Love you too my amazing little brother :bulbaLove:

I am not actually busy I just have a migraine and my brain feels like mush. Is EoD tonight or tomorrow? If it's tomorrow I'll do some reading tonight and give my thoughts, if it's tonight then f me I guess because if my brain's going to be functional enough to form reads it will not be during the daylight hours.

Love you too my amazing little brother :bulbaLove:

I am not actually busy I just have a migraine and my brain feels like mush. Is EoD tonight or tomorrow? If it's tomorrow I'll do some reading tonight and give my thoughts, if it's tonight then f me I guess because if my brain's going to be functional enough to form reads it will not be during the daylight hours.
it's at like 5 pm tonight. get some rest!!! reads can wait til after you feel better

Back
Top Bottom