• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Caps and MCH's villains mafia [ENDGAME - Mafia Wins]

well good game everyone! I need to work on acting towny lol /hj

When I subbed in, I had you and guz pegged as town. When you were lynched, you had 1 scum on you out of 8 + you alive.

I still don't really understand why people found you scummy but;

Pigrider (3) - Midorikawa, Elieson, Lissi
Lissi (3) - Potato, Pigrider, Jamie

a lot of the reason why people get mislynched in quiet silly games like these, is because people are quiet and/or silly. There's so little to go on, so people latch on to whatever they can (right, wrong, baseless, accurate) because there's nearly nothing to consider as an alternative. What was the choice; lynch Dawning for inactivity? Lynch Mido for being quiet? Lynch the Backup claim because it's feels like a lie or a scum claim? Jaime and I were vocal as heck, and two roleclaims were safe looking, meaning out of the 9 alive, 4 people were practically safe not to vote on premise of just what was said. When people just socialize in a game, it comes across as fluff. It increases your postcount, but proportionately detracts from your content. 10 posts and 1 thing said about the game state, looks bad, vs say, 8 posts and 3 things said about the game state. Even thoughts centered around confusion, or asking questions to other people, advance the game, and draw out your contributions. If you ever feel stuck on how to "look town" or "contribute", just ask questions.

You didn't really do anything inherently wrong, Lissi. It was the gameplay in general that resulted in you sorta being POE'd out if anything. Just talk more, latch on to something and if things seem wrong or you're being challenged/corrected/contested, explain why your thoughts are X or why they are shifting to Y. That's about as townie as you can be.

Last edited:
No not my husband!!!!

3) Inwould never shoot my husband. Especially since he would be more likely to vote with me than potato
4) I’m town
6) DW is scum.
7) would never let my teammates waste a shot on the restless spirit
9) Jamie has been creepily pocketing me this game. He’s clearly been playing the long game against me. Pretty sure I pointed it out. Unless I’m confusing games again.

I'd just like to add; you shot your husband. #Rude. Just for that, I'm keeping the Rowlet.

I don’t want my parents to get divorced over this, also we have a Rowlet?
IMG_5182.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom