• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Codenames III: Pokemon Edition Part 2 [ENDGAME]

TWR theme would be cool.
Noted, I like the sound of this one.

Just a question, how is balance decided with regards to how many clues per team and bystanders there should be?
So I tried splitting it into 36 / 3 = 12. So that's 12 for each team and the bystanders. The team that goes first starts with one extra codename, taken from the list of bystanders bringing that to 11 (With the assassin included), was the fairest way I could imagine it during setup.

1694912986225.png

Did you enjoy the game? If not, why?
Yes
Would you like to see this game again?

Yes
Do you have any ideas for themes, or would you be unopposed to seeing a Pokemon Theme again?

Either would be okay
Last of all, if there was to be a future game, do you have any improvements or suggestions / ideas you'd like to put forward?

None that I can think of

Yeah, had loads of fun!

I would, it’s pretty cool figuring out quite a niche clue.

Do you have any ideas for themes, or would you be unopposed to seeing a Pokemon Theme again?

Later Gens? Other than that, I think the theme is pretty good.

Last of all, if there was to be a future game, do you have any improvements or suggestions / ideas you'd like to put forward?

Nope, not really.

Thank you for hosting Calvin and well done Blue Team! It was a close game. :yay:

Yes
Yes
/
No

@Tood wtf was the last missing one for Primal? XD

@Tood wtf was the last missing one for Primal? XD
Red probably... A bit of a stretch but it is Primal Groudon's color.

Red was one of the Apples clues too... I felt like Red was a clue of your team since the very first one with the rivals not being the colours anyway.

Tbh I was just hoping you guys would guess one from the previous round :wynaut:

Groudon/PMD/Hoenn and maybe one of the ones I was trying to get with apples.

Back
Top Bottom