• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dawn's lovelife debate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you mean the ContestShippers as competition that's totally right. But back on subject...

The biggest hint for SappheirePearl right now is probably how unnaturally fas they became friends. Their relationship definitely has some potential as well. In fact, this is in almost the exact same situation as AppealShipping.

If you mean the ContestShippers as competition that's totally right. But back on subject...

The biggest hint for SappheirePearl right now is probably how unnaturally fas they became friends. Their relationship definitely has some potential as well. In fact, this is in almost the exact same situation as AppealShipping.

Why unnatural? Both of them have a lot of things in common, so it's not surprising they became friends so fast. Plus SapphirePearlShipping will never become canon.

um.. Can I also talk about Ikarishipping? Because most people debate on it.

For me, I like Ikarishipping because even though it's completely impossible, it's still cute. Also, some people might also like impossible pairings because it puts so much thrill for those people. In my opinion, I think that some people might lose interest in the pairings that has a high possibilty of happening because they already know that it's going to happen so there's no thrill anymore.

Actually, that's my reason why I love Ikarishipping but still I'll try to support other shippings that involves Hikari. :)

A high-five is more a sign of friendship. I've only watched two episodes of DP because I'm part of SOVA, so I couldn't really say who I think Dawn will be with, but from what I've seen I think she matches better with Kenny. Anyway, when you like someone romanticly, you tend not to be comfortable around them very quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom