• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Dragon Mafia- ENDGAME! Mafia wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dragon Mafia- Night Seven- The End is Near- 3/23/15

Not sure why the game is still going, we all know the outcome now ;_;

Because endgame updates take a while and I can't do it until later today when I have time.

Re: Dragon Mafia- Night Seven- The End is Near- 3/23/15

Actions locked, not that it matters, great big update pending :)

4. @Kavidun;
7. @CrackFox;
15. @The_Pikachu;

Latias gave a long, keening wail, which sliced through the magical fog and resounded eerily around the nearly empty clearing. Her twin brother, who had been by her side since the beginning of the game, had disappeared in the night. He would be unharmed, she knew- probably he had just been teleported away as had happened to the others, but the sudden loss and subsequent loneliness cut her deeply.

Latios will only open its heart to a Trainer with a compassionate spirit. This Pokémon can fly faster than a jet plane by folding its forelegs to minimize air resistance.

Dear Kavidun, you are Latios.

You are a streamlined jet plane of a Pokémon, but you've got a soft spot: you always know you can trust your sister, even when the odds are stacked against you. You're twins, friends, and mirror images. You'll be able to contact each other.

You are a Mason. You will have a special frequency that you can use to contact each other, and you'll know who each other are beforehand. Just so you know, you'll need to beware of other players. You can only trust each other.

You are allied with the Town and win when the Mafia are all defeated.

Kavidun was killed. They were allied with the Town.

She already knew that she was the only one left, that her loss was inevitable. Far up in the clouds, a tired Reshiram finally released her spell, allowing the fog to clear and letting the Latios and Weavile look each other in the eye. The Weavile gave a proud smirk, showing pointed fangs. Behind it, a Froslass and Mamoswine reappeared, looking triumphant.

Latias is highly intelligent and capable of understanding human speech. It is covered with a glass-like down. The Pokémon enfolds its body with its down and refracts light to alter its appearance.

Dear CrackFox, you are Latias.

You are one of the Eon Duo along with your twin brother, Latios. You two are the best of friends and are mirror images of each other- you will be able to trust each other in this game. You will know who each other are and be able to contact them.

You are a Mason. You and Latios will be aware of each other's identities beforehand, but beware: you still need to be wary of the other players. You can only really trust each other.

You are allied with the Town and win when the Mafia are all defeated.

CrackFox was killed in endgame. They were allied with the Town.

Latias slumped to the ground, beaten. She disappeared, and only a single tear remained where she had been, glistening on the grass. The Weavile crowed in victory, its bitter features transforming into something resembling joy.

Evolution made it even more devious. It communicates by clawing signs in boulders.

Dear The_Pikachu, you are Weavile.

You're a devious team player. You're the leader of your group, and you moved up this mountain just to get a new home. It angers you to no end that the dragons are on your mountain, that they got there first, but you're smart. You keep your cool.

You are the Godfather. As an icy master of deception and darkness, you can always craft new ways to make yourself look innocent. A cop check on you will come up as town.

You are allied with the Mafia and win when your numbers are equal to or greater then those of the Town.

The_Pikachu has WON THE GAME! They were allied with the Mafia.

THE MAFIA HAVE WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS, THE_PIKACHU!
Thank you for playing, town!

QT links and other stuff will be forthcoming. :)

Thank you all for playing! I hope you enjoyed this game, please tell me what you thought of it!

Well, good game everyone, I'm sad we didn't win, but everyone played well :)

Congrats Mafia.

Thanks for hosting PG.

And I hope this is an important lesson to all. MIDORIKAWA IS ALWAYS RIGHT!

Yes, Rabbit is not really bulletproof and "rabbit is a vote manipulating godfather."

I was actually very impressed with Rorrimeht Retne's use of his role after reading the Town Only QT; he did a great job finding town. He actually inspected and PM'ed me that he was cop before revealing it to the public, but I didn't kill him instantly because I would be discovered and eliminated.

I was just a spectator, but Town played well. I'm really confused at the Midorikawa, Rabbit and Denial lynches. I thought all players showed Town actions throughout the game and didn't do anything really suspicious, what was even the case on Rabbit? That he could be lying about being 1x Bulletproof with his role being used up so he's worth voting? I also suspected Crackfox a lot, mainly because some of her actions didn't make sense and she didn't seem to show that she was considering many other possible options.

I died early on, but I had a lot of fun watching the town's slow downfall XD

Thanks for hosting PG, great game.

Here's a record of actions, in case anyone cares:

Night 1:
Rorrimeht Retne cop checks Life
Leggo protects Leggo
Flop targets Rabbit for Nightkill
Flop rolechecks Denial

Night 2:
Leggo protects Leggo
Rorrimeht Retne cop checks Midorikawa
The_Pikachu kills returnofMCH
Flop rolechecks Life

Night 3:
Rorrimeht Retne copchecks CrackFox
The_Pikachu kills Life
Leggo protects Life

Night 4:
Rorrimeht Retne copchecks The_Pikachu
The_Pikachu kills Life (again)
Leggo protects Leggo
The_Pikachu roleblocks CrackFox

Night 5:
Rorrimeht Retne copchecks Rabbit
Leggo protects Rorrimeht Retne
The_Pikachu kills Leggo

Night 6:
Rorrimeht Retne copchecks Kavidun
The_Pikachu kills Rorrimeht Retne

Night 7:
The_Pikachu kills Kavidun

GG guys. This honestly wasn't my best game but I feel like I had my moments.

This was a fun game.

GG @The_Pikachu;

Sorry, Midorikawa...

I'm a little sad that the town didn't win, but we put up a good fight. :p Congrats mafia!!

Also, (too lazy to go dig it up) I remember TP mentioning how everyone must have contacted me and I became so knowledgeable that way, but actually, everyone contacted me first. So little fun fact there.

Thanks you for hosting, PG, and thanks to the rest of the players for a fun game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom