• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How many Legendary Pokemon did you catch in FireRed & LeafGreen

May_Eevee

Reaction score
Hello everyone. You want to know how many legendary pokemon you caught in different versions: FireRed & LeafGreen. Write with this thread I was writing today.
I just got only 1 legendary pokemon in LeafGreen. It is Articuno. But in FireRed not yet.

It took a significant amount of replays, but I have all I can get without a ticket. I got all three legendary birds and Mewtwo, of course, but I already knew how to get them since I had already done it in Yellow. The only thing was Moltres was now at the peak of Mt. Ember of One Island. Anyway, I also got the National Dex and caught Entei (I started with Bulba), then I transferred data and replayed with the other two starters and caught the other two legendary beasts. Finally, I brought over all the data from Ruby to Fire Red and now I not only have the legendary birds and beasts and Mewtwo, but the Regis, Latios, Groudon, and Rayquaza as well. For those counting, that's 13 out of the 21 existing legendaries.

Found myself a Raikou recently.
A friend used her Action Replay to get me 99 Master Balls, so the Birds weren't too hard to capture.
Exactly how does the Legendary Dog thing work, anyway?

One dog runs around after you beat the Elite four depending on the starter you pick:

Bulbasaur = Entei
Charmander = Suicune
Squirtle = Raikou

I've caught all the actual Kanto Legendaries. Haven't really bothered with the Dogs as I have them all on Colosseum and aren't stuffed over Deoxys as I have mine cheated already. (And I'd need to cheat to get it anyway).

In total the only legendaries I'm missing are Ho-oh, Lugia (Need to finish both Colosseum and XD), Mew and of course, Celebi.

Deoxys is the only one I cheated for - Got Jirachi through Channel. ^^

FabuVinny said:
One dog runs around after you beat the Elite four depending on the starter you pick:

Bulbasaur = Entei
Charmander = Suicune
Squirtle = Raikou
...I haven't beat the Elite 4 yet...

Let's see:
1. Zapdos (caught with ONE Ultra Ball!!:-D )
2. Mewtwo (Master Ball)

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom