• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I realy need help in.... well.. alot of stuff.

Selendomono

cuddler of cuddlers
Reaction score
I have a few questions most of which are easily answerable im just a nub who knows nothing.

1. how do you catch combee i know you put honey on the tree and come back later but is there like a certain ammount of time to wait like
Heracross=x ammount time
combee=x ammount of time and so on

2. I have here a list of some of my fave genberation 4 pokemon. Are any of them actually useful
1. Vespiquen
2. Bronzong
3. Galade
4. Hippowdon

3. Where do you get the soothe bell?

Anyone can answer any of the qustiond... ill be grateful if someone even just says a word about one of the "list" pokemon

As far as I know the Pokémon appearing at the tree is pretty much randomly decided the moment the tree starts shaking, or when you smear the honey for that matter. Saving while standing in front of a shaking tree and resetting only affects the level, stats and suchlike, rather than the actual Pokémon.

The Soothe Bell is given to you by a woman in the Pokémon Fan Club in Slateport City.

Vespiquen isn't used that much afaik, I don't think it has a lot of potential but that's just me.

Bronzong is quite good.

Gallade is neat, and I believe it has potential. Mind that my opinion is biased because I believe any Pokémon with blades attached to his arms is nifty.

Hippowdon can be useful.

I am pretty sure it is just random but I'm not sure...

Yeah, vespiquen is ok ingame but I would suggest using suggest using competitively.
Bronzong is really good and is one of my faves.
Gallade is ok and has a nice moveset with decent stats.
Hippowdon is really good.

3. No idea.

Oh, and there is already a thread that is just for questions of any kind... it should be on the first page of the DP forum. It is called "THe simple questions and, not so, simple answers thread" or something like that.

oh sorry.. i joined the forum a while ago but i havent been on in forever... ill remember where my posts should go.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom