• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you could have just one ship come true...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackjack Gabbiani said:
Hmm...Diamondshipping would be nice, but something in me wants the mystery of Ash's father to remain a mystery

That would be preferable to finding out he's not Ash's father.. then I can keep on believing it, woot.

Choosing only one would be hard... But I'd have to say Hazel x Coconut from Pokemon Pipipi Adventure. To be honest, having a shipping in the main anime come true would be too annoying because of all the other angry shippers. XD But I love the manga, and I don't think it would be that much of problem even though the main plot involves Hazel x Almond.

Since DraggirlShipping is already true (like RocketShipping) it's just tough to see at first. I'd go with PokeShipping. But if I HAVE to, then DraggirlShipping.
It's almost too obvious Clair and Liza are in love.

Only one ship?!! @_@

Well... I am TORN big time between Breedershipping, Satotoshipping, Altoshipping and Speedingticketshipping. (grins like a moron) XD

But, since I can only pick one... I choose Breedershipping. Just because I really think Brock and Suzie look great together. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom