• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN083: The Py That Became A Star

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's apparently 3 plots in here:

• Cynthia coming back and her meeting up with Ash again
  • There's a Cleffa.. that is gonna do... something?? (is it dead?)
  • And apparently there's some Unown causing.. trouble I guess (?)

Like, there's at least 3 different eps happening here at the same time. This seem like a very messy plot ngl.
This is JN for ya

I think that if they really want this episode to be memorable....

That Py has to die and remain dead, cheap tricks like reality-warping reversing are not allowed..

It is cruel, yes. However, the anime almost never delves into this kind of topics.

Agreed, there are too much plotlines in this one.

I think that if they really want this episode to be memorable....

That Py has to die and remain dead, cheap tricks like reality-warping reversing are not allowed..

It is cruel, yes. However, the anime almost never delves into this kind of topics.
I really don't like that one Battle Frontier episode where a woman refuses to accept her husband's death and lives in constant denial, until some unexplained time traveling shenanigans fix everything and all is sunshine and roses again. Seriously, how did this one man not dying change how the whole city looked?

I also don't like that one, it's a big mess.

That's not how Time-travelling works.

Py's death carries a bigger impact, since it is a baby.

Edit: I'm used to the Time-travelling hijinks/issues since I watch Doraemon.

so that they can reintroduce her to viewers who aren't familiar with her.
Just imagine what hard lives those folks must have lived so far, never having heard of her, the Queen! :oops: Hard to believe...

Hold up, do we know Cleffa is going to die or is this just some random WMG?

Edit: watches trailer

Oh.

Why do you think that Shogo Sakata replaced Katsuyuki Konishi as providing his second Japanese-language voice acting role as Cynthia's Garchomp?

Why do you think that Shogo Sakata replaced Katsuyuki Konishi as providing his second Japanese-language voice acting role as Cynthia's Garchomp?
Katsuyuki may have preoccupied already with other things and Shogo was probably closer/easier to get since it also shares a VA with Goh's Inteleon (he's been doing a lot of Pokemon roles lately)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom