• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kasumi Chan's request thread. Part 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Kasumi Chan
Oh yeah... the ribbon at the back... how could I forgot! *bangs head on wall* I'm sorry about it...

About Haruka's pokémon... you should have specified that when you requested the pic... ^^;; Anyway, I'm glad you like the pic.

And about your Misty request... sorry but only one request per person at a time.

Like I said, I understand.

It's just I had so many ways to have the Pokemon cast cosplay... if you feel like taking it up at a later time I'll tell you all about it... :-D

For now, I'll see how you do Geodude's Sailor moon related pic...

Last edited:
hehehe! That picture cracks me up everytime I watch it! Good job like always! Oh, and I see you liked my Mew drawing.

Yo, Sailor Mercury...

You haven't been to this thread for a while. Aren't you doin any requests for people?

That's odd... I got the feeling that this thread disappeared in the black hole of oblivion (AKA got eraz0red). :eek:

Originally posted by Sailor Mercury
Not at the moment. By the way, my apologies to Geodude because I haven't been able to draw a decent pic of Tuxedo Mask vs James. It's been difficult for me ;-; I'll try to do it as soon as possible.

Don't worry about it, you can forget it and go on if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom