• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Member and Character Shipping Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

keepMEinYOURheart
Reaction score
Any members here that think they love a character enough.....we will make a shipping title for you...if you have one, post it.

I know that SaTotoshipping = Ash x Toto

But I need one for me and Ryuhou *thinks.......deeply*

Last edited:
Mimiryu?
And allow me to add one of my own here:
Bashosagishipping
EDIT: That'd be me and Bashou, for those who didn't get it. If you have any better ideas, please tell me. Also, could someone please think up some for James, Mondo, Bannai, and Teenage Giovanni (from the Himeno manga?) to go with me?

Last edited:
Well, lemme see..........what's your personality compared to the guys you listed? I thought of one for me and Ryuhou

whispershipping = me x Ryuhou

Why? Because we're always quiet usually.

hmmmm...i think phantom bugsy from serebii also has an account under a different name here, and if so we need a ship for her and brawly

buttersgirl said:
hmmmm...i think phantom bugsy from serebii also has an account under a different name here, and if so we need a ship for her and brawly
I submit BugBrawlyShipping for the name.

nekusagi-chan said:
Mimiryu?
And allow me to add one of my own here:
Bashosagishipping
EDIT: That'd be me and Bashou, for those who didn't get it. If you have any better ideas, please tell me. Also, could someone please think up some for James, Mondo, Bannai, and Teenage Giovanni (from the Himeno manga?) to go with me?

HimenoNekuVannishipping has a nice ring to it! If you don't mind typing that many letters. Or maybe just NekuVannishipping sounds better...or perhaps I should just make a list for you to choose from XD

HimenoNekuVannishipping
NekuVannishipping
TeenVanniSagishipping

Tee hee ^^; I guess I'm kinda bad at this, that's the best I can do for now...*thinks harder*

Somebody think up one for Dr. Sebastian and myself ^o^

You have the name of my ship wrong

Its just SaTotoShipping Not SaTotoshiShipping

That bolded part does not belong

I guess it was only inevitable, with the return of MLC like anime clubs, that we'd have the popular return of AnimeShippings. And so the circle is complete....

For the record, the (In)Complete List will not recognise any names of further anime ships, unless there is a damn good reason for them. People as obsessed with Misty as Tea was, or as obsessed with Ash as ABL is, will eventually be able to earn an "official" shipping name on the list for them and the character, but that takes a lot of time establishing yourself as an obsessive fan of the character.

Toto is probably the only person, off the top of my head, who currently qualifies. U can't remember if that was already put on the list or not though.

*coughcough* I think you're neglecting someone. Or you just don't know me very well. :D

YES this is P_B. And I thought me/Brawly was Waterbabiesshipping? :0 But if someone else has a better one then by all means go ahead. XD

P_B/Kudou = Ooslessshipping. Truth.

I forget my other ones. DOES THAT MAKE ME A BAD PERSON?!!?1/1/1/44444

*chews on the Doctor from Harvest Moon and runs away* Bigbedshipping, lol.

Dani added my ship to the list sometime last year XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom