• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My own fake pokemon world!

skynerel

How could I forget Spinda??!!
Reaction score
In this blog I’ll be posting my ideas for fakemon mon, regions & lore related to my fictional pokemon world.

I still haven’t come up with names for the pokemon I’m creating. So I’m just putting placeholder names that represent what creature or animal they are supposed to be.

1. Angel Pokemon 1
Type: Fairy
Moveset
Light of Destruction - Fairy
Power - 140
PP - 10
A powerful light pears through the body of its opponents. However, the special attack of the user is reduced after using it.

Air Slash
Mirror Coat
Cosmic Power/Recover

Ability - When it loses half of its HP it transforms into an alternate form that increases its Special attack and Speed by 20%, however its defenses are cut in half.

Pokedex Entry

They say this mythical pokemon was created by Arceus himself with the purpose of preventing evil pokemon from traversing between dimensions.

2. Angel Pokemon 2
Type: Fairy
Moveset
Sword of Light - Fairy
Power - 140
PP - 10
A powerful sword of light pierce through the body of its opponents. However, the attack stat of the user is reduced after using it.

Swords Dance
Counter
Sacred Sword

With his green and white armour Angel 2 is said to appear when Angel 1 is no longer able to protect the entrance to the world of light.

3. Heavenly Beast
Type: Fairy/Fire
Moveset

Heavenly Fire - Fire
Power - 130
PP - 5

The user burns the target with the sacred fires of the sky, this may leave the target with a burn.

Morning Sun
Thunder Fang
Dazzling Gleam

Ability - When the user has 1/4 of health it automatically restores its HP to 2/4 of its full health.

Pokedex Entry

This pokemon is said to be entrusted with guarding the book of ages. No one has seen this pokemon in eons.

4. Triceratops Pokemon
Type: Ice/Steel
Moveset

Icicle horn - Ice
Power - 75
PP - 15

The three horns on its head start to freeze, then it violently starts to attack the target. The target may flinch.

Rollout
Iron Head
Iron Defense

Ability - Sturdy/Anger Point

Pokedex Entry

It became extinct thousand of years ago. Today, conservation efforts had brought this pokemon back to life, but its aggressive demeanor can prove to be a challenge for breeders.

5. Snowy Owl Pokemon
Type: Ice/Flying

Moveset

Icy Peak - Ice
Power - 75
PP - 10

The user attacks the foe with a sharp beak made of ice. The targets defense always decreases after this move is used.

Roost
Sky Attack
Steel Wing

Ability - Snow Cloak/Snow Warning

Dex Entry

Snowy Owls are said to be royal warriors who help keep the peace in tumultuous times. They can usually be found hiding in the highest peaks of Snowfall City.

Back
Top Bottom