• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice Name This Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrnMarvl14

Lying
Reaction score
If you're viewing this thread, you're in the Ultimate Showdown, Entertainment, Inc.'s answer to the Contest Hall. And how better to start this place off than with a poll to decide the name for this forum?

But in order to do a poll...we need ideas. So, from this point until the end of May, post here with your ideas. All (or the best, depending on how many we get) will be posted in a poll, and the winner of that poll will be the new name of this forum. This is your chance to make your voices heard and your votes count.

So...start coming up with names.

OK then, my shot at this. I would suggest.

Pop Culture Showdown

I like the name "Ultimate Showdown" because it's from that one song.

Seconding Ghetsis, maybe add "of Ultimeate Destiny" on to the end. Or could be a separate option.

Pop Culture Showdown
Ultimate Showdown
Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny

The Others' Clash

Because the forum deals with Non-Pokémon clashes. I'm so smart.

A couple things I thought of:

Pop Culture Colosseum
Reality Fights (a play on reality bites)

Showdown Throwdown.

Fight Night
Roman Colosseum
Banana V.S Apple

The Vanilla Thrilla V.S. The King of Cold

Smash Fights (cause this deals with cross-over stuff, and Super Smash Bros. is a cross-over game...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom