• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MondoTR

Reaction score
Since the requests in the old one didn't seem to be done, I made a new thread. So go ahead and request a pic or fic of a shipping you like. Any requests posted that aren't shippy will be deleted. Hopefully this time the requests will be done.

Requests:
Breedershipping fic for Mario GT

Last edited:
If you want to request then just put what you want in your post. I'll add all the requests to the first post so they'll be more noticeable.

Well, If you say so. I'll give it another try.

Okay... I'm requesting a Breedershipping fic. I tried making my own, but Fanfiction.net deleted it! ><

Hey, I'd like to request Draggirl pics (Clair and Liza). No fanfic though, that's for me to do ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom