• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: Annual Meeting of NPCs From Cursed, Barely Functional Video Games

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Walks into F&G

I think this place would look a lot better if we hung a grand piano from the ceiling, right about there gestures and from that, hung a chandelier with salmon hanging by fishhooks from it. Think really big. And in that corner gestures to the corner we need one of these water dispensers:
61hzUyA63eL.jpg
But with lemonade.

Walks out

Walks into F&G

I think this place would look a lot better if we hung a grand piano from the ceiling, right about there gestures and from that, hung a chandelier with salmon hanging by fishhooks from it. Think really big. And in that corner gestures to the corner we need one of these water dispensers:
But with lemonade.

Walks out
I approve of the lemonade dispenser, but I feel like it should probably go over there, actually. gestures Easier to get to.

And then we steel the guests organs and sell them to ME for his weird cyborg experiments, earning a ridiculous profit. We'll soon make some serious dough :cool:
That is seriously unethical. Clearly ME has been setting a terrible example as Head Admin. :p
That's the right emoji to indicate I'm joking here right?

I don't have such weakness! :ROFLMAO:
It's also not long-term economically sound. Sure, we might make a lot of money for a little while, but then people will stop coming to the restaurant because they'll all be dead or have had organs forcibly taken here and both sources of income will dry up.

You're not adressing my monetary concerns here, sir. And I haven't even covered the full decrease in profits from using birds. Birds, in addition to likely bringing in less when their organs are sold to ME, will most generally not have money to spend at the restaurant. Birds are not profitable for RavenRaziel's suggested enterprise in the slightest.

Back
Top Bottom