• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: I Burned All The Tables But It's Still Cursed.

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
i think reactivating nemona is the last thing the mods want to do
Tbf I actually look relatively fondly on the event as a whole. I definitely think it had its issues but if we had an event that was more like, open about it being ARG-type thing that brought Nemona back I think I would have a fun time. Obviously others are free to differ and if a lot of users didn't think it'd be fun I'd oppose it regardless of my personal enjoyment, but y'know. My two cents on something that'll probably never see serious discussion.

I have wandered through from time to time. I have not been down this way under The Hill in ages and ages--not since my friend the Old Took died, in fact. I suspect you've almost forgotten what I looked like.

Gandalf is probably the only sane character in LOTR

Also ayyy Owl House

just found some really old Apple earbuds that still have the normal headphone jack, and i'm quite surprised at how well they work
like they're actually really comfortable in my ears and the sound quality is pretty good

i'll try and enjoy them the best i can before they inevitably break within a few months

I remember these ones

IPod_Earbuds.JPG

I had a pair that came with my iPod Shuffle 2G, the only Apple product I've ever owned.

They fucking sucked.

I bought headphones for like 20-30 bucks one time and they lasted like 7 or 8 years literally the only issue was them losing volume during its last year

I used to be hella cheap and exclusively buy the cheapest name-brand earbuds you could get at like Target and Walmart (talking like the $10-$15 JVC or Sony ones) that would basically last me a year and change at the most before they'd stop working until last year when I finally had enough and went to Best Buy and got a pair of $100 headphones (that I paid $50 for because they were on Black Friday sale) with noise cancelling (USEFUL FOR MY AUTISTIC ASS) and a detachable wire so I can use them both wired and wirelessly.

I never use them wirelessly, I hate wireless headphones.

Tbf I actually look relatively fondly on the event as a whole. I definitely think it had its issues but if we had an event that was more like, open about it being ARG-type thing that brought Nemona back I think I would have a fun time. Obviously others are free to differ and if a lot of users didn't think it'd be fun I'd oppose it regardless of my personal enjoyment, but y'know. My two cents on something that'll probably never see serious discussion.
The only problem I think was people took it too seriously(and also a bit of the personality) but if you did a event were nemona came back, but everyone knew it was just a hoax, and "on its time away it had learned some lessons about friendship" and thus was less obsessive, it might do pretty good

Back
Top Bottom