• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: I Burned All The Tables But It's Still Cursed.

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
neo geo is a cute lil game system made by snk, the developers of super-duper renowned fighting game series-es fatal fury and the king of fighters. (they also did samurai shodown, metal slug, ikari warriors, the art of fighting, and psycho soldier.) so it's heavily associated with fatal fury/kof, where terry is from

Terry is also what I pretend to main in super smash brothers ultimate. I am ok with him, but do not have him on my main switch and know zero command inputs reliably. Also ghost you good?
i used to main terry in ssbu, i dont play it much anymore but when i do i usually use cloud and pythra the most. terry is one of my mains in kofxv though (i use him as my mid, kula is my battery and ash is my anchor)

...... I actually had no idea it was the thread's birthday I was just being random.

Maybe I've just been here so long it's become a part of my DNA

Back
Top Bottom