• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Reading Gamerbase tournament moves to London: Closure of Reading branch forces reloca

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Reading Gamerbase tournament moves to London: Closure of Reading branch forces relocation

Due to the unforeseen closure of Gamerbase's Reading branch, the upcoming tournament to be hosted there by PokéCharms and PokémonWorld has been relocated to a Gamerbase in London. This relocation has caused some changes to the tournament schedule.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Reading Gamerbase tournament moves to London: Closure of Reading branch forces re

So sorry about this people. Unfortunately, with the hectic financial situation of the country, and the upcoming cuts, HMV had to close their Reading branch, which meant the Gamerbase closed to.

Many apologies - we couldn't avoid it.

Re: Reading Gamerbase tournament moves to London: Closure of Reading branch forces re

So sorry about this people. Unfortunately, with the hectic financial situation of the country, and the upcoming cuts, HMV had to close their Reading branch, which meant the Gamerbase closed to.

Many apologies - we couldn't avoid it.

Oh well. I can still travel into London from Reading. The only thing I'm really worried about is being in the first 64.... And my brother finding out he can't take part because he doesn't have a Gamerbase account. <sarcasm>That'll be fun.......</sarcasm>

If the 64 cap isn't reached by Wednesday 9th February then the registration will be opened to the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom