• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

EVERYONE: [REALLY COOL FIC TITLE]: A Drabble Collection

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
Writing drabbles to practice writing things that aren't super depressing. And so I can say I wrote something.

No warnings apply.

Preferred feedback:
  • Short comments
  • Long comments
  • Questions
  • Light constructive criticism

Tea
  • Staff
There’s many types of plants for tea: lavender, chamomile, mint, there’s even a small lemon tree.

The art of growing plants—of feeding them, of watering them, of speaking and singing to them—is so multifaceted, so beautiful.

The art of making tea—of reading through the list of the best combinations for every occasion, of picking the leaves and flowers and setting them out to dry, of pouring hot water over them and letting them sit for just the right amount of time—is so calm, so peaceful.

By the time she takes the first sip, Erika is already one with the earth.

Hugs
  • Staff
For all his pomp and elegance, Juan is good at giving hugs. The kind of warm, gentle hugs that Wallace needs once in a while.

Wallace is tall, but he’s still able to curl up in Juan’s lap like a baby, wearing Juan’s coat like a blanket, and Juan can hold him tightly, protecting him from the scary world. Wallace will often drift off to sleep, but Juan doesn’t care.

Sometimes Wallace wonders if he should still be asking for hugs as an adult, as a Gym Leader, as a Lorekeeper. But everyone needs hugs, even once in a while.

More drabbles, my day is saved!

Good stuff so far, I really like both of them a lot <3 (Wish I could say more but my brain is not really capable of producing detailed thoughts at the minute)

Request
  • Staff
Mom looks up at the sound of your voice, at your timid stance in the kitchen doorway.

“Yes, Lyra?”

You hesitate. Your request is so… childish.

“Can you… Would you… I don’t feel like you hug me much as you did when I was… when I was small. I know I’m seventeen now, but…”

She slowly approaches you, before wrapping her arms around you.

“Lyra sweetie, no matter how tall you are, no matter how old you are… you’ll always be my little Togepi. If you ever want a hug, just ask for one.”

You don’t say anything, just smile.

Back
Top Bottom