• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GAME: Review League 2: Electric Pikachu: The Musical: The Series Now With Prizes & Knuckles

Prizes!!! New
Hello Hello Hello! I come with great news: the Review League now has prizes!!!

Below is a list of prizes you're able to save up for with the points you earn. We hope that the variety of prizes here will be of use to our community, particularly our community advertisement and send-a-review prizes. If you have an idea for a prize, please message the Writers' Workshop head (@lisianthus) or all of the Workshop mods to let us know. You can choose the same prize as much as you'd like, so long as you have enough points -- your points do not expire, so feel free to hang onto them for as long as you'd like.

Note: With the introduction of prizes to our Review League once more, we are currently hosting discounted prices for prizes. Please note that these prices will likely change in the future depending on activity and demand, so if you find something you are particularly interested in, consider going for it!

Drabble and Ficlet Reviews *includes singular chapters of fics

• Drabble/Flash Fic review (500 words or less, including drabbles): 3 points
  • Ficlet review (1000 words or less): 5 points
One-shot and Longfic Reviews *includes singular chapters of fics

• Shorter one-shot review (1000 words to 2500 words): 7 points
  • Medium one-shot review (2500 words to 5000 words): 10 points
  • Long one-shot review (5000 words to 10,000 words): 15 points
  • Longfic review (10,000 words+): 40 points
Beta Readings *includes singular chapters of fics

• One-shot beta read (5000 words or less): 20 points
  • Long one-shot beta read (5000 words to 10,000 words): 30 points
  • Longfic beta read (10,000 words+): 50 points
Community-oriented Prizes (you will be contacted by Workshop staff for more information if you pick prizes from this category)

• Personal fic advertisement on the Bulbagarden Tumblr: 30 points
  • Advertisement of a fic of your choice on the Bulbagarden Tumblr: 20 points *permission of chosen fic's author required
  • Review of a fic of your choice: 20 points *permission of chosen fic's author required
  • Review Game Forums Badge: TBA

May I also claim the following for Mercenaries of Dawn (PMD) please?
Episode 1, Chapter 1:
+2 Review
+1 Word Count 305/250

Episode 1, Chapter 2:
+2 Review
+1 Word Count 331/250

Episode 1, Chapter 3:
+2 Review
+1 Word Count 338/250

Episode 1, Chapter 4:
+2 Review
+1 Word Count 278/250

Total +12 points please.

May I also claim the following for Mercenaries of Dawn (PMD) please?
[...]

Total +12 points please.
This has been done!

Claiming some of my reviews for my review blog thread I need to get back to --

Karaoke date (ish) night - +2 review, +4 word count (1112/250)

summertime valentine - +2 review, +2 word count (704/250)

Flower - +2 review, +1 word count (401/250)

Pokemon: The Threat to the Multiverse - +2 review, +7 word count (1752/250)

A Contemplation - +2 review, +1 word count (quoted large amounts of the work when not giving critique, so I didn't include those parts - 320/250)

That'll bring me to 25 points, I'll log those in right now. Excited to start reviewing more and more :enzap:

May I claim:

PMD Mercenaries of Dawn
Episode 1 - Chapter 5
+2 Review
+1 Word Count 293/250

From the Vast
Chapter 14
+2 Review
+1 Word Count 298/250

Chapter 15
+2 Review
+1 Word Count 320/250

Something about the Night Sky
+2 Review
+1 Word Count 339/250

+ 12 Total Please.

I would like to spend some of my points, too; otherwise, I'll forget—and I'm worried that I'll end up with too many to know what to do with. So, if possible, can I spend my points on one single-chapter review for either of my Coltar fics please? Would a single chapter be classified as a "Medium one-shot review (2500 words to 5000 words): 10 points"?

Last edited:
+ 12 Total Please.
Done!
I would like to spend some of my points, too; otherwise, I'll forget—and I'm worried that I'll end up with too many to know what to do with. So, if possible, can I spend my points on one single-chapter review for either of my Coltar fics please? Would a single chapter be classified as a "Medium one-shot review (2500 words to 5000 words): 10 points"?
I've been meaning to get around to those for my fic review blog as I think I can handle them, but I've been quite busy, apologies! @Welkamo would you have the time to take a look at these? But to answer your question, yes, a single chapter would be classified as a medium one-shot review. :enzap:

Done!

I've been meaning to get around to those for my fic review blog as I think I can handle them, but I've been quite busy, apologies! @Torchic w. pip would you have the time to take a look at these? But to answer your question, yes, a single chapter would be classified as a medium one-shot review. :enzap:
I know the feeling! I have a huge backlog of what I want to read and review :confused:. Thanks for letting me know. Since that is the case, I would like to spend 10 points on a chapter of either of my Coltar fics please. I'll let whomever decide which one takes their fancy - I'm not too picky.

May I please claim the following:
A Beautiful, Brilliant Panoply
+2 Review

From the Vast
Interlude I
+2 Review

¡Patito!
+2 Review
+1 Word Count 438/250 without quotations (503/250 with quotations)

Scissorhands
+2 Review
+1 Word Count 327/250
+2 Archived Story

+12 Total please

In addition to my current banked Review Request of a chapter of either of my Coltar Fics (Main or Short Story), I would like to Request a chapter review of the Other Coltar Fic (which isn't reviewed as the current banked request), or the one shot Dark Dreams for 10 of my points please. Alternatively, if you want to review something less... um... dark... Washed Away - the whole piece for 7 points please (as it only comes to 2417 words).

While the Coltar request is prefered, I'll take a review of anything really, you know me, I'm chill.

Last edited:
In addition to my current banked Review Request of a chapter of either of my Coltar Fics (Main or Short Story), I would like to Request a chapter review of the Other Coltar Fic (which isn't reviewed as the current banked request), or the one shot Dark Dreams for 10 of my points please. Alternatively, if you want to review something less... um... dark... Washed Away - the whole piece for 7 points please (as it only comes to 2417 words).

While the Coltar request is prefered, I'll take a review of anything really, you know me, I'm chill.
I will be able to take both of these! I also added your points to the board! (with some adjustments made for the most recent cash in)

Back
Top Bottom