• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S07 EP33: Grass Hysteria!

Pacific Pikachu said:
So I guess I wasn't the only one who noticed the guy... ^^;; I wasn't too caught up on him, but I definitely noticed him.

We should start a "That random guy who had no name!" club. XD

:D We should, 'cause apparently, enough nameless, random people exist that others go, 'Wai!' over them. 'Cause this one...mmm, Hayato's brunet!Hoenn mirror..... *daydream* With Gokou's voice.

..But that means we'd need pictures. Since we don't have names.

lol, I guess i'm the only one here who actully didn't like this episode that much. I think it was rather dull, especially compared to the last episode. It seemed to me like nothing much happened in the first half of this episode, it was just a lot of running around. May's bulbasaur is cute but I don't like it's english voice. It sounds like Richie. Things picked up a lot when Team
Rocket showed up in their very...interesting ^_^...robot. The battle was my favorite part of the episode. The ending segment with the door closing was also cute and dramatic. Anyway, I think the episode gets 2 stars from me.

Here's my review of this episode:

I thought this episode was pretty good! And I thought the beginning of the episode, with those guys blocking Ash and everyone, was interesting. Of course, I'd have to say that one of my favorite parts of this episode was when Ash climbed up the vines, and was the only one who was able to get across to the other side. And I really liked the part when Ash got over to where May was and saved her by swinging over there on a vine. That was cool! And I also liked the part when that Venusaur touched Ash and May with its vines to see if they were nice people. That was really cool! And another one of my favorite parts in this episode was the part when the Bulbasaur gave May that flower. That was really cute! And I thought it was great how that Bulbasaur reminded Ash of his Bulbasaur. Oh, and one of my favorite lines in this episode was when Ash and May were looking down at that town, and Ash said something like "I think we should be heading back now, May. Brock and Max are really worried about you.". I just really liked how Ash said that line. Oh, and when Team Rocket showed up with that Mean Old Lady robot, I thought that was really funny. LOL. XD And I liked how May and all the Grass type Pokemon got out of the robot. That was cool! And I thought it was really funny when Jessie said "What's happening to Mean Old Lady?", and then James said something like, "I don't know, old age?". That was hilarious! Oh, and another one of my favorite parts in this episode was the part that Pokemon Fan mentioned, where Ash helped Venusaur get back up. That was really cool! And I also liked the part where Venusaur used Solar Beam to blast Team Rocket off. That was awesome! Of course, I think one of the best parts of this episode was at the end, after Ash and May were back with May and Max (and that guy who didn't have name, lol). And I'm talking about the part when the door was closing, and it looked like that Bulbasaur was gonna stay there, but it decided to go with May. I loved that part! I thought it was both sad and dramatic (the part with the door closing), and when the Bulbasaur went over there to May, I thought it was a great and happy ending. And, of course, I really loved it when Ash said that one line, "There's always room for one more." That was really cool! And I think it also kinda had two meanings, because one was that there's one more Pokemon on May's team, and another was that there's one more Bulbasaur. Anyway, overall, I really loved this episode, and it had a lot of great parts in it too.

Rating: 10 out of 10

Please note: The thread is from 19 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom