• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM067: Shining Love! Spinning Bevenom!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then once this arc is over, do you want Poipole to spend it's never ending golden years at Oak's ranch? I really hope it isn't caught, I'm fine with it being a traveling companion and assisting in battle.

I think Poipole may be released to the Ultra Space after the league. Miles better than being at Oak's lab.

When the summaries put too much emphasis on Team Rocket I was worried, but now that it seems that we will have a Pikachu % Poipole mini-adventure without Ash this seems quite fun! I liked Pikachu & Rotom's adventure in SM017.

I hope that they realize that Poipole is an UB right away, I don't want that to be posponed or ignored.

I wonder if Rotom is unable to recognize Poipole, despite the Ultra Beast update it received previously? Based on the fact that it's taking photos of Poipole, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.

I wondering after this episode aired. The creator is going to announcing future episode to be schedule aired following the week after episode 68. I know, a lot you guys will probably say after this episode, there is no episode next week. In which I already know. No needed to tell me about it. However, the writer may finally announced in Co-co issues that Nanu, Acerola, Guzma and Plumeria is going appear somewhere afterwards.

At the same time, they're going to let Pheromosa, the third Ultra Beast appear in one of those episode in April.

Here is my predications of the voice actor for the character that going to appear soon in April or maybe May.

Nanu - Jun Fukuyama
Acerola - Aoi Yuuki or Yukari Tamura
Guzma - Yuichi Nakamura
Plumeria - Shizuka Itō

It is just my own speculation. No needed to take it serious.

Third preview of the episode:

Molayne Cameo.

They put a question mark over the bento box despite it appearing on the first preview lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom