• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Star Wars: Attack of the Potatoes [ENDGAME - Mafia Win!]

Apologies for my lack of presence; I did warn the mods that I was moving this weekend and it's been going extremely poorly. Delays, Cancellations and Rain. Real pain in the keister. I'm still dealing with things right now; I'm literally on the phone with support as I type this, trying to get a refund.

------------

Hmm….pikochus an innocent child then

So yeah, I'm pretty much an innocent child at this point. I'm sure some actual discussion can be have with that information now that's not the generic RVS or generic "should we lynch on day one" non sense.

To clarify: "I'm pretty much an innocent child" is equivalent to saying "I'm not an innocent child". Especially with "at this point" tacked on, it raises some red flags for sure.

We don't know what their role is. It very easily could be a reporter who can use their ability on Night 0 that's ploying an Innocent Child.

I very very much want to back this up, as I have an ability that can be used during the day, and after checking with the mod, it is possible for me to have submitted an action on Night 0 (which was confirmation phase). I didn't get to do it, but I could've.

1. Confirming.
2. Vote Pikahuc

Town Mido actually exists! She didn't vote NoLynch guys #MetaSucks #Don'tUseMetaToTownRead #LastTimePeopleDidThisItResultedInLosses #TheOnlyMetaThatWeNeedAreMetalCookingTools #CantSpellMetaWithoutTeam #ScumTeamHasTeamInIt #BaconIsMeat #BaconGoesGreatWithPotatoes #IPreferSweetPotatoes #Yams #Yams #Yams

I totally forgot my RVS vote.

Vote: lissi
Since you didn't get voted out D1 last game.

I am also considering voting for the suspicious Pikochu, but I'm not sure on that yet.

So here's the thing; it's silly to vote for Pikochu right now, but we absolutely should pocket this for later/tomorrow. There's a couple of things that we can use to try to verify the legitimacy of the OPs announcement as being anything more than simply an announcement.

As for information for a valued vote, we've got virtually nothing outside of some meta jokes and the InnoChild announcement. I'd like to fix this, AND HERE'S HOW.

STEP 1: LOOK FOR PEOPLE TO PRESSURE

STEP 2: APPLY PRESSURE

STEP 3: PROFIT

##Vote ExLight

There is a reason I'm voting for ExLight here. Use dem brains to figure out why, kids!

Town Mido actually exists! She didn't vote NoLynch guys #MetaSucks #Don'tUseMetaToTownRead #LastTimePeopleDidThisItResultedInLosses #TheOnlyMetaThatWeNeedAreMetalCookingTools #CantSpellMetaWithoutTeam #ScumTeamHasTeamInIt #BaconIsMeat #BaconGoesGreatWithPotatoes #IPreferSweetPotatoes #Yams #Yams #Yams
Adding this to my bulba bookmarks which I really only use to save funny posts usually during mafia games

I'm a little sus of Mido for voting for Pikochu, which is weird since it's implying an immediate distrust of the InnoChild claim backed up by information. I doubt anyone else would vote Pikochu unless they were trying to either get info out of 'em, or had some innate reason to vote in this situation. IDK if I actually call it sus, I just really expect there to be a reason, and it's my curiosity that is piqued more than this actually being a scumread.

Adding this to my bulba bookmarks which I really only use to save funny posts usually during mafia games

Unvote
Vote: Elieson

I SEE SOMEBODY WOULD RATHER BE EATEN, THAN DO THE EATING :confused:

Amidst the shadows of corruption and deceit, who will emerge victorious in this cosmic showdown? Will the humble Potatoes prevail upholding justice and righteousness or will the seductive allure of power tip the scales in favor of the Sweet Potatoes plunging the galaxy into eternal darkness?

I'm also mildly concerned about the seductive allure of sweet potatoes, now that I re-read the OP

Casualty Report 1.3 New
Back
Top Bottom