• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Suggestion The Contest Hall - Expanded?

Ivysaur

SoFloFoSho
Reaction score
Although the Contest Hall is only intended for "Pokemon vs. Pokemon" sort of polls, wouldn't it be a good idea for it to expand to cover all sorts of Pokemon-related polls - like Favorite Type of Favorite Character? With so many of them flooding the Pokemon World and Pokemon Video Games forums, I think it'd be nice just to have a sub-forum cover them all.

It wouldn't necessarily apply towards all polls, by the way; just the ones which could cover all the possible options in a single poll (i.e. not "Favorite Pokemon").

Well, I would like it to be organised, so why not? This would mean that if you feel like choosing one move over the other, I could just choose the moves forum. However, I would only differentiate it between Pokemon, people and others (covering moves, items etc.). Only thing I am afraid is shipping contests, even though I am not a shipper.

Favorites threads can easily be handled by World (there are nowhere near as many active Favorite threads as there were Vs. threads when the Contest Hall was created).

And as for separate forums for the different types of contests...there are about half-a-dozen non-Pokemon contests in there. Not really necessary to separate them yet.

Favorites threads can easily be handled by World (there are nowhere near as many active Favorite threads as there were Vs. threads when the Contest Hall was created).

And as for separate forums for the different types of contests...there are about half-a-dozen non-Pokemon contests in there. Not really necessary to separate them yet.

Eh. Fair enough. I'm just glad to finally get a reply on this. xD

I've wanted to post several non-poke vs. poke threads there actually. I think it would be a great idea. I've noticed a few move vs. move threads in there as well.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom