• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Daisy fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

FabuVinny

May the Aura be with you.
Reaction score
I'm not an OrangeShipper, quite the opposite in fact, but this is one of my favourite scenes in the anime:

Hoso's answer to the Meowth fantasy.

(I notice that whoever put this up cut it before Misty and Tracey outright refuse to do it and Daisy goes on about how Tracey will make the cutest prince ever. :rolleyes:)

Anyway, the first thing I want to ask is was the dialogue pretty much the same in the original or did the Chronicles team at 4Kids change it in any way?

Why don't you wait until Dogasu posts an episode comparison for it?

*reads title of video* Orangeshipping hint #25? o_O What were the other twenty four?

Daisy: "Although deep down, the mermaid and the prince like each other, they’re kind of afraid to show it. Each hopes the other will say it first, but nothing happens."

Am I the only one who thinks that sounds totally Pokeshippy? :p

Unregistered said:
Why don't you wait until Dogasu posts an episode comparison for it?
Because he is only up to the Brock episode in his hoso comparisons and there's no harm in a general request.

Jo-Jo said:
Am I the only one who thinks that sounds totally Pokeshippy? :p
It sounds like Daisy was listening to Misty's Song when she thought it up. :p

That dialouge could be applied to almost all romances in Pokemon. It's not like any of the characters outright admit their crushes, they're always keeping them bottled up inside.

Well, Drew is discreetly open about it. And Brock certainly doesn't bottle up his feelings. :p

The way Mermaid!Misty and Prince!Tracey act in the fantasy is so... bickering couple-ish, too. Like the bit where they turn away from each other and go "hmmph!" while blushing. :D

FabuVinny said:
Well, Drew is discreetly open about it.

Drew still tries to hide it. As Jo-Jo says, Drew tries to say something nice and then tries to take it back by some snappy remark.

He got all embarrased in the Wakana ep because people thought the rose was from him. He's not exactly open about it himself.

And Brock certainly doesn't bottle up his feelings. :p

Brock is beyond desperate.

I wouldn't say Drew's trying to hide it. "Yeah... something like that", anyone? He just likes messing with May's head, IMO.

So actually, the mermaid/prince stuff doesn't fit many couples on Pokemon at all. Only the ones who blush and are stubborn and deny their feelings - i.e., Pokeshipping. :D

Scott85 said:
Drew still tries to hide it. As Jo-Jo says, Drew tries to say something nice and then tries to take it back by some snappy remark.

He got all embarrased in the Wakana ep because people thought the rose was from him. He's not exactly open about it himself.
Drew doesn't admit it directly, but saying he hides it would be going a bit too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom