• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Red Fan Club!

How much do you like Red

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Red can catch the Ginger Bread Man. With a standard Poke Ball. #redfacts

=D

There seems to be not much to say about Red, except that's he's awesome:)
I like him so much that he's going to be in my next fanfic too, and he's not that talkative.

Huh, funny, I thought Red was in your current fanfic.
Yellow said:
Pika, let's go!
Go! Vaporeon!
(This is based off of my Yellow)
Well, you're gonna lose.
How do you know?
*Yellow points to his Dex*
This is a one on one battle. Pika is Electric. Vaporeon is Water.
Crud monkeys.
Pika used Light Screen!
Vaporeon used Hydro Pump!
Pika used Thunder! Vaporeon=:dead:
BOLD= Blue
Underlined= attack.

Huh, funny, I thought Red was in your current fanfic.

He's in both. :crush:
The links are in my signature. The main character is in love with him. Please review, do it for Red.lol

Ok, time to revive the Red club!

I seriously had a dream about Red last night. All I remember though is talking to him. I don't remember if he answered.

P.S.- My poke dreams used to be of Ash.

From when I went to challenge Red. I can't bring myself to beat him.:( I'll feel bad for him.
Me: HI RED!

Red:..................

Me: Why don't you want to talk to me?

XD

I guess I'll revive us...xD

I became an extreme Red fangirl after reading Pokemon Special for hours..and now my eyes hurt. xD

We don't really need Club revivals if it can be helped. You're more than welcome to create a Social Group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom