• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Three March Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ash is training Gligar in the Chingling ep so I expect it to be here for quite a while.

Er, okay then....

But that sorta contradicts what you said earlier, Greysky. :confused:

Ah, to be a fan of an underrated, yet hilarious episode like "Hocus Pokemon", and to also be a fan of Ashachu. This must be a curse for me.

I couldn't find a way to write "I will be bored" in Noobish in my post above, so I had to go that way.
What I mean is I won't care. Sort of a "boring but not angering ep". :)

Ah, I see what you mean now, Greysky.

Thanks for clearing that up for me! ^_^

It would be chance for Jessie to use her newly caught Drifloon to defeat Fantina's Drifblim to win her second ribbon because Hearthome is an unlucky place for Dawn!

Although it's not what I was expecting, but still, Jessie wins the Hearthome ribbon! :p

Was that really needed to bump this thread? Jessie didn't won anything in Hearthome
She won her second ribbon in some anime only town while the twerps were in Hearthome
Which explain why Dawn didn't participate or say anything about it - they weren't in that town

Old thread obviously did not need to be brought back up. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom