• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

uk anime (again)

ashita

Animal Carer
Reaction score
just founf out that battle dimension is now showing on Jetix but Diamond and PEarl is still showing on cartoon network
my question is easy reli
what was the last episode shown on cn before they repeated on a loop so i can catch up to start watching the new series on the new channel

Well, all I know is that the same episode of battle dimention is repeated a few times on jetix over the week/weekend as I saw the same Hippowdon episode 3 times last week and the episode where ash and rest first ran into Miley and Lucario 3 times as well and the spiritomb episode twice.

I think the last episode on cn was maybe the hearthome contest? I don't quite remember. It might be the last eiosde before it was named to "Battle Dimension" just a thought

thansk for your help
why they couldnt just keep it on the same channel instead being awkward like that

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom