• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

WANT - Lati@s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm keen on a Modest Latios or Latias. I'd prefer it were legitimate, but I'm not too picky about IVs, so long as they aren't downright awful overall.

I'm willing to trade a shiny Lv. 50 Cresselia for it. I caught it myself, and it's 100% legitimate.

Feel free to post in this thread or PM me if you can help me out. I'll PM you with my trade info shortly afterward.

Bonus Earthquake TM if its IVs are above average or higher.

Thanks a whole!

Last edited:
ill give you one buts its from the wild you can just give me a starly or something

I don't mind if it's wild, so long as it's Modest or at least legitimate. Where did you get it?

I'm afraid I don't have a Modest Lati@s, but I can offer you an event Latios or Latias. I obtained them from the UK 10th Anniversary Tour a few years back.

I HAVE A MODEST LATIOS
CAUGHT IT IN RUBY AND 100% LEGITIMATE
THE IV IS NOT SO GOOD THOUGH.....

My friend code is 0474 6144 6249 and Latias' stats are

Attack 63
Defense 77
Sp. Attack 102
Sp. Defense 109
Speed 93

I would love to own that Shiny Cresselia

I have two Latias...

Lvl. 50 Impish