• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: Annual Meeting of NPCs From Cursed, Barely Functional Video Games

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
this is random (ofc this is random messages) but i just remembered this one youtube video titled 'stop cringe' and it wasn't like a video complaining about how people just use the phrase 'cringe' as a way to bully people who are a bit weird or neurodivergent or whatever

well it kind of was but it was acting like 'cringe' was an actual movement that needed to be stopped and their way of stopping it was going onto the cringe subreddit and replying STOP on all the posts and they would because 'the good guys always win'

weird as fuck lol

Why are all these table still cursed? Did you all forget the holy water? I'm definitely not here for the first time in ever :'v

Whoever has the most RM plot armor can probably uncurse it. I’m like in the top 5. Maybe toast or ME can help?
can't actually. my curse is that i can't stop cursing people, and i can't uncurse curses. and besides, my magic is at an all time low since you put me in this rowlet body

Back
Top Bottom