• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Poli's Fantastic Thread - Closed for the time being

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Poli's FANTASTIC Thread - Movie Arceus, Shokotan Pichu, essential items

I have a few IV pokemon...
They all don't have any EV's
If the IV is a 4~5, I'll write 5

Duskull
Impish, Level 32, Female
31/10/31/5/26/12
Confuse Ray, Shadow Sneak, Pursuit, Curse

Porygon
Timid, Level 23
30/1/16/31/28/24
Psybeam, Agility, Recover, Magnet Rise

Rhyhorn
Brave, Level 51, Male
31/31/23/18/10/8
Take Down, Horn Drill, Stone Edge, Earthquake

Rhyhorn
Brave, Level 50, Male
31/27/31/1/9/17

Sealeo
Relaxed, Level 48, Female
9/31/16/27/31/3
Swagger, Rest, Snore, Blizzard

I was hoping for a VGC Milotic/Arceus/Saikyou Salamance/Saikyou Dragonite/Saikyou Electivire
I know these pokemon are not in your list, but hopefully you will have them^^
If you do have these pokemon and are willing to trade them
you can decide the number of pokemon you want the the number of pokemon you want to give me.(with conscience..lol)
I know that these IV's are not as appalling as 31/31/31/31/31/31
but I hatched them all by myself..so please think about it^^

Re: Poli's Fantastic Thread - Dozens of legit Legendaries! I have them all!

Do you still have your shiny mewtwo i have a shiny hoho

I also have a shiny vipiqueen

Sure Poli, glad you got what you wanted. :)

Are you looking for any specific shiny chain Pokémon? If so I could start on that for you.

I'm looking for any shiny I don't have. :D

Can I ask natures for Zapdos, Suicune, Azelf, and Latios you have?

Zapdos: Bashful, Lonely
Suicune: Quiet, Lonely
Azelf: Impish, Careful
Latios: Jolly, Naive, Timid

:( u shoulda pmed or vmed :( oh well um ... the 26 on atk is making me want to withdraw *******.<, can we talk about this i can give u something but shiny doesn't seem worth it if its not 31 in atk xD x/31/x/x/x/31 jolly was what i was looking
hoping to do
252 atk 252 spe 4 hp
SD
EQ
D claw
Stone Edge or flamethrower

so u dont mind if my offer is switced over to the jolly jirachi rite?

Check jirachi's iv via iv battle then iv calculator on serebii please

since
Jirachi, Lv.7; Jolly Nature
Hoenn, OT is AAAAAAA
IVs: Too low-level to tell
Wish, Confusion, Rest,

makes it seem hacked ish
OT is usually an event for jirachi dont know how its AAAAAA i will offer any common dex filers for it
PM OR VM me if you want this trade

I don't PM or VM, sorry.
• I don't need any common dex fillers... I have them all.
• I actually value IV-bred Pokémon far higher than Shinies, anyway, so I'm sort of glad you didn't want to do the trade. :/
• Sure, I'll try to get the IVs on the Jirachi for you soon.

Hi Politoed,

Although I'm not the person you were asking this question to, I decided to have a go at getting a shiny Pokémon using the RNG abuse method (I calculated my SID from a legitimate unchained shiny of mine) and hatching a shiny egg.

I decided to try Spinarak, and it worked! I got a nice blue Spinarak. It's a male, Careful natured and 'likes to fight'. If you want it, it's yours.

Your 'Wants' section says that if I don't have anything on your list, then I shouldn't expect a Movie Arceus. However, there is no list (of Pokémon, at least). So I'll say I'm interested in Movie Arceus, but if you would rather trade something else then I would be happy with the Nintendo Zone Jirachi, or the Shiny Illumise (if it has the ability Tinted Lens and it can be given a nickname - If you traded for it than that obviously isn't possible, but there's no harm in asking), or you can make a counter-offer. I'm not terribly worried about IVs.

If you don't want this Spinarak since I used the RNG abuse method, I can also offer a legitimate chained shiny Electrike or Dunsparce.

(Oh, and don't worry about looking in the link in the signature, that was a post in the old trade thread.)

Movie Arceus and NZ Jirachi for the Shiny Dunsparce and Shiny Spinarak?

Sure, Trick Room for Jirachi. I would offer shinies because I don't have interest in them (besides Umbreon) but currently I don't have any.

Actually, I just got a Trick Room. :/ Can you offer Hidden Power?

I can offer you two of these for your Arceus:
Cresselia (lvl 100)
Raikou (lvl 100)
Vaporeon (lvl 100)
Latios (lvl 100),
Kyogre (lvl 73)
Groudon (lvl 72)
Latias (lvl 40)
Blastoise (lvl 100)

If you would like to tarde PM me.
P.S. My FC is 2191 9515 5983

Not interested, sorry.

I have a few IV pokemon...
They all don't have any EV's
If the IV is a 4~5, I'll write 5

Duskull
Impish, Level 32, Female
31/10/31/5/26/12
Confuse Ray, Shadow Sneak, Pursuit, Curse

Porygon
Timid, Level 23
30/1/16/31/28/24
Psybeam, Agility, Recover, Magnet Rise

Rhyhorn
Brave, Level 51, Male
31/31/23/18/10/8

Rhyhorn
Brave, Level 50, Male
31/27/31/1/9/17

Sealeo
Relaxed, Level 48, Female
9/31/16/27/31/3
Swagger, Rest, Snore, Blizzard

I was hoping for a VGC Milotic/Arceus/Saikyou Salamance/Saikyou Dragonite/Saikyou Electivire
I know these pokemon are not in your list, but hopefully you will have them^^
If you do have these pokemon and are willing to trade them
you can decide the number of pokemon you want the the number of pokemon you want to give me.(with conscience..lol)
I know that these IV's are not as appalling as 31/31/31/31/31/31
but I hatched them all by myself..so please think about it^^

Lemme think about it.

Yea, I have a few Hidden Powers left. I'll double check.

EDIT: I have Hidden Power.

i got my shiny vipesqueen off a GTS im preety sure its not hacked

Ah! No nature interests me. Do you happen to have Akiyama Slaking, Baba Flygon, Golugo Octillery, or Birthday Charmander[Mild/Naive] with Hidden Power Grass?

I can offer some OU EV'd Pokemon and Modest Shiny Charmander.

Charmander LV 01
Modest Nature
Too low to tell

Weavile LV 50
Jolly Nature
252 Attack / 252 Speed
15/31/21/x/27/31 [Ice Punch, Brick Break, Night Slash, Fake Out]

Gengar LV 50
Timid Nature
252 Sp. Attack / 252 Speed
x/27/x/31/19/31

I'd be interested in a Pikachu-colored Pichu. I have received a shiny Japanese (=Masuda method chance) male (=Ground egg group move passing down) Lv19 Impish Smeargle with Technician via GTS, and it seems legit to me. It seems that Smeargle is not on your shiny list yet. (Preferably offering for cloning and tradeback, but if that's not possible, you can keep it.)
Its IVs are kinda hard to get since it's on such a low level, but the ranges are as follows: HP 6-11, Atk 18-21 (SpAtk is the highest at 22, thus cannot be equal to that, given range was 18-23), Def 4-8, SpAtk 22 (note: IV phrase is "Throroughly cunning", thus this is the highest value, given range was 18-23), SpDef 16-20, Spd 3-7.

Also, I'd put a *LIKELY HACKED* sign on the Celebi with OT LOOKZ and the Jirachi with OT AAAAAAA - neither of these Pokémon have had an in-game location in Gen III or IV, and I don't recall seeing those OTs in Bulbapedia's event Pokémon lists.

Also:
Deoxys, Lv.30; Gentle Nature
Kanto; OT is SHEENA
IVs: It would be great if someone could tell me how to change Deoxys' forme in Veekun...
Wouldn't it be easier to just change the Deoxys to its RS Forme in Veilstone and then check the stats? If you haven't done this because of the untouchedness of the Pokémon, you don't have to save :p

Last edited:

would you trade my saikyou milotic for your ho-oh?

pm or vm about info on eevee and jirachi
like jirachi looks hacked cuz of its OT give me more info on how you got it and why you think it's legit.

Yea, I have a few Hidden Powers left. I'll double check.

EDIT: I have Hidden Power.

Alright, great. Drop me a VM when you're online.

i got my shiny vipesqueen off a GTS im preety sure its not hacked

Maybe when you get back from your permaban.

Ah! No nature interests me. Do you happen to have Akiyama Slaking, Baba Flygon, Golugo Octillery, or Birthday Charmander[Mild/Naive] with Hidden Power Grass?

I can offer some OU EV'd Pokemon and Modest Shiny Charmander.

Charmander LV 01
Modest Nature
Too low to tell

Weavile LV 50
Jolly Nature
252 Attack / 252 Speed
15/31/21/x/27/31 [Ice Punch, Brick Break, Night Slash, Fake Out]

Gengar LV 50
Timid Nature
252 Sp. Attack / 252 Speed
x/27/x/31/19/31

Don't have any of those, sorry.

I'd be interested in a Pikachu-colored Pichu. I have received a shiny Japanese (=Masuda method chance) male (=Ground egg group move passing down) Lv19 Impish Smeargle with Technician via GTS, and it seems legit to me. It seems that Smeargle is not on your shiny list yet. (Preferably offering for cloning and tradeback, but if that's not possible, you can keep it.)
Its IVs are kinda hard to get since it's on such a low level, but the ranges are as follows: HP 6-11, Atk 18-21 (SpAtk is the highest at 22, thus cannot be equal to that, given range was 18-23), Def 4-8, SpAtk 22 (note: IV phrase is "Throroughly cunning", thus this is the highest value, given range was 18-23), SpDef 16-20, Spd 3-7.

Also, I'd put a *LIKELY HACKED* sign on the Celebi with OT LOOKZ and the Jirachi with OT AAAAAAA - neither of these Pokémon have had an in-game location in Gen III or IV, and I don't recall seeing those OTs in Bulbapedia's event Pokémon lists.

Also:

Wouldn't it be easier to just change the Deoxys to its RS Forme in Veilstone and then check the stats? If you haven't done this because of the untouchedness of the Pokémon, you don't have to save :p

I'd trade a PCP for the Smeargle.

I take it just any Pokémon not on your shiny list on the front then?

Not sure what you mean... can you rephrase that?

would you trade my saikyou milotic for your ho-oh?

Yeah. VM me when you're online.

pm or vm about info on eevee and jirachi
like jirachi looks hacked cuz of its OT give me more info on how you got it and why you think it's legit.

I deal in the thread only until a trade has been confirmed.

Unless you're interested in it, I have no reason to give you more information on the Jirachi.

fine i am interested in it

I want a legit jolly jirachi for a lead xD

Would cloning with an Action Replay be detectable? By that I mean, places like PkmnWC run checks to see if there are pokemon modified by an external device (Not that'd I be going to PkmnWC). Could they catch cloning with AR?

I saw that you have 2 Raikou.I relly need one what do you want for 1 of them. I usally just respond to Pming

Would cloning with an Action Replay be detectable? By that I mean, places like PkmnWC run checks to see if there are pokemon modified by an external device (Not that'd I be going to PkmnWC). Could they catch cloning with AR?

I don't think so since there's a rumor that Kazuyuki Tsuji and Tasuku Mano used RNG abuse for Shinies and Hidden Power Ice base power 70.

Anyway, assuming your Movie Regigigas has no Ribbon, movesets changes, and Beauty, I'd like to offer my EV'd OU Pokemon or Modest Shiny Charmander for it.

Hey Politoed are you ready yet?

I don't think so since there's a rumor that Kazuyuki Tsuji and Tasuku Mano used RNG abuse for Shinies and Hidden Power Ice base power 70.

That's not exactly what I mean. Would Action Replay modify any of the hidden data in a pokemon that could be checked and deemed to have come from an external device?

That's not exactly what I mean. Would Action Replay modify any of the hidden data in a pokemon that could be checked and deemed to have come from an external device?

No since cloned Pokemon will also unlock in-game events so no information will change.

Hope this helps.

No since cloned Pokemon will also unlock in-game events so no information will change.

Hope this helps.

It does, thank you.

Movie Arceus and NZ Jirachi for the Shiny Dunsparce and Shiny Spinarak?
That would be great. However, I probably won't be able to trade until the weekend, because of my timezone (GMT +10 AEST) and yours (GMT -6 - Central Time).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom