• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

.:: HIROSHI'S LINKIN' PARK ::. - Event Pokemon Database -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: .:: HIROSHI'S LINKIN' PARK ::. - All 493 Pokemon, Shinies, Event, Items and more.

Azumarill would be fine. :)

I like your Avatar and Banner.

Re: .:: HIROSHI'S LINKIN' PARK ::. - All 493 Pokemon, Shinies, Event, Items and more.

Hi there,

UT Regigigas for Latias?

Azumarill would be fine. :)

I like your Avatar and Banner.

Ok, I'll PM you, and also thanks, your sig and avatar are awsome, too.

Soon is gonna be winter vacation.

I'll be adding a Day Care service to the shop very soon. Hope it will be useful for all of you.

Also, Shiny Shadow Lugia is now part of Hiroshi's Linkin Park shop. :)

Soon is gonna be winter vacation.

I'll be adding a Day Care service to the shop very soon. Hope it will be useful for all of you.

Also, Shiny Shadow Lugia is now part of Hiroshi's Linkin Park shop. :)

The daycare interests me. SHadow lugia.....HERM DERM

could i get one 10th anniversary celebi, if you would clone my TRU shaymin?

I've already have a TRU shaymin. :)

An azumarill would be fine for the celebi. PM me.

Do you have a Mawile and a Exploud?

I have both!!! :)

What do you want?

Azumarill. :)

When can you trade

Hiro, can i add a shiny trapinch onto my pile of trades(gamestop deoxys, shiny mew,and tru arceus) ?

Also, whats that screencap of on the front page?

Last edited:

could I have a Tropius and any Mew for 2 azumarills?

Please all PM me about the trades, later tonight I'll be available. :)

Can i see the nature and stats of the shiny wishmaker jirachi, the Ageto Celebi, the shiny trapiches and flygons the Electrike and bulbasaur please :) ty- sorry about the long list. Cheers.

PS: are they UT- please specify which :) thanks again

It's been great trading with you!! I'll be back for sure!

To macfreak93: I hope so!!! :)

To Vinceto341:

Shiny Wishmaker Jirachi - Lax - Lv 5 - UT
Ageto Celebi - Serious Lv 100
Shiny Flygon - Adamant - Lv 100
Shiny Electrike - Jolly - Lv 7
Shiny Bulbasaur - Quirky - LV 1

Stats and/or EV's on the Flygon and the jirachi's IV's?

Last edited:

What do you want for your Shiny Metagross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom