• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Tuska, I have to ask, what ep is your sig pic from? It looks like Tamagawa x3)
I asked him, and it's one of the Riolu episodes. Gotta love how Tamagawa draws the rockets. Glad one of his eps is airing soon!

Those caps are really pretty. Are they taken from the dub version?

So... what do you guys think of this little gem I just found?

Hoso_dirty.jpg

I asked him, and it's one of the Riolu episodes. Gotta love how Tamagawa draws the rockets. Glad one of his eps is airing soon!
Thank you, yes and YES! x3 I thought it might have been the Riolu ep (fire?) but then I was like "Naaaaaaaaaah, I'd have noticed a shot like that!" :p I suck.
No. And I don't know! xD But I suspect it's from the fanlisting. I certainly didn't cap them myself.
Not a hentai face, that's for sure :lol:

The Pokemon Tech episode was just subbed and I gotta say… Kanto is strange as hell. Up first is that cherry blossom scene.

Musashi: That place alone is unpleasant.

Kojiro: It is to me as well. I mourn over my dark-past.

Nyasu: Dark pasts and such are the same as always.

Musashi: The cherry blossom petals will fall.

Kojiro: It's over when you say that.

Nyasu: The cherry blossom petals will fall some day.

Musashi: When I passed the entry exam, the cherry trees were blooming.

Kojiro: When I failed the exam, the cherry blossoms fell.

Both: We once applied for the Pokemon Semi!

Nyasu: And did the cherry blossoms fall?

Both: Do you really want to know?

Nyasu: Those who don't ask have etiquette.

Musashi: You're so kind, Nyasu!

Koijiro: You're so caring, Nyasu!

Both: So cute, so cute, Nyasu-chan!

Nyasu: Aren't you guys saying a bit much? Rethink it over.

Uh… yeah…. so like Jeska said, they applied but never got in.

The next interesting thing is that Kojiro found that girl cute as well. o_O Musashi didn't get jealous or anything though. :-(

And then that part at the end where we supposedly heard how they're famous for failing so bad? Total bs. All she says is "The Rocket Gang huh? I've heard stories. I'm not picky when it comes to measures against bad guys." So she only she just knows the organization, not them. lol 4Kids.

And even though Musashi and Kojiro were all snuggly and what not, I still like DP better. More quality stuff like this pic I just noticed.

DP117_kojishock.jpg

Never hit me how horrified he looked when Musashi tells him she's leaving before.

Aww, I feel sorry for you! *hugs*

*hugs back and glomps* <3

Hoso_dirty.jpg

I noticed that a few days ago too!XD *loves our rocket-physicness* <333

:D
episodes. Gotta love how Tamagawa draws the rockets. Glad one of his eps is airing soon!
QFT! x3

It'd be awesome if he gave us another cookie scene like that, or another kickass motto. ;) Yes, I am greedy! :p
T But I suspect it's from the fanlisting.

Yes, they are!

...speaking of the fanlisting, I looked over the Movie 8 pictures and found a few gems:

M08_Lucario_07.jpg

M08_Lucario_08.jpg

And even though Musashi and Kojiro were all snuggly and what not, I still like DP better. More quality stuff like this pic I just noticed.

DP117_kojishock.jpg

Never hit me how horrified he looked when Musashi tells him she's leaving before.

This, I almost forgot how horrified he was of Musashi leaving...

I love how re-watching an episode makes you realize some cute things you didn't before. :]

The next interesting thing is that Kojiro found that girl cute as well. o_O Musashi didn't get jealous or anything though. :-(
A-ha! I knew it!! He said that in the dub as well! 8D And I don't really mind Musashi not getting jealous, and didn't Nyasu interrupt before she got to say anything?

I love the hentai face. :-D

KojiMusa said:
It'd be awesome if he gave us another cookie scene like that, or another kickass motto. ;) Yes, I am greedy! :p
Yup! Something cute plz (so I can make more pretty avatars). The cookie scene killed me with its cuteness. <3

(Tuska, I have to ask, what ep is your sig pic from? It looks like Tamagawa x3)

It is from DP071 where they are suddenly surrounded by fire in the forest thanks to Hunter J.

I said it once before that I prefere the old animation from season 1-3 where they look more realistic then today, but this is one of the pics from DP I'm in love whith =) (other examples being the recently bad ass motto, the near death scene and some others =))
It looks really epic!

Those who don't ask have etiquette.

Ahh, is this the reason why they hugged him, when he is wearing that trench code, isn't it? I never get the scene in the dub, because I remember he said something that was really insulting but they nevertheless are grateful for some reason^^ And in the japanese version he said that he wont ask further so that he doesn't hurt them, am I correct? Not that I misinterpretaiting it again =)

And so they never know each other back then, which is a shame.

And then that part at the end where we supposedly heard how they're famous for failing so bad? Total bs. All she says is "The Rocket Gang huh? I've heard stories. I'm not picky when it comes to measures against bad guys." So she only she just knows the organization, not them. lol 4Kids.

Damn you 4kids, for making the TRio for worldwide known loosers. I mean why this girl should know Jessie and James anyway, just because they got the lowest points^^... sounded always stupid to me^^

Yeah, I don't know if this is also in the Bulbapedia rocketshipping side or if I get this from another side, but it's far more worse for James, when Jessie is leaving, then Meowth. He's sad when the cat is gone but desperate when Jessie goes as well.

Typo? ;-)

But yeah, 4Kids suck! :p They totally mangled up the whole TR story in that ep!!
Of course he is! He's totally horrified and heartbroken and stuff! x3 It's a brilliant scene. One of my favourites from that ep.

I have a lot to catch up on.

Snake Bandage said:
Which romantic couple (Pokemon or non-Pokemon) would you like to see Musashi and Kojirou dressed up as?
Haseo and Alkaid from the .hack//G.U. video game trilogy, though they can only become a romantic couple if you go for the special ending in which Haseo marries Alkaid.

alkaid-and-haseo.jpg

Imagine how sexy Jessie and James would look in those outfits.

Also, Romeo and Juliet did not have an unhealthy relationship. They were just two idiotic hormonal teenagers who did not know any better. However, Edward and Bella's relationship is outright abusive.

*thinks*
Hey guys, what position would be the best for sex in a hot-air balloon? :naughty:
I am going to agree with Musashi and say any position in which James is standing and receiving.

I can see them in a cowgirl position in bed, but not in the balloon.

Musashi said:
The next interesting thing is that Kojiro found that girl cute as well. o_O Musashi didn't get jealous or anything though.
I do not think James was sexually attracted to Gizelle. He found her cute, but it seemed more like a "little kid" type of cute as opposed to one of lust akin to that of Ash and Brock (then again, I am going by the dub. Perhaps he did sound sexually attracted to her in Japanese).

Either way, Jessie did not have time to get jealous, since Meowth intruded on Jessie and James right after James commented about Gizelle being cute.

Tuska said:
So, my faving for a cartoon character isn't that strange at all XD They love James and I love Jessie, and I though it is disturbing to find a chartoon character hot^^
It is not disturbing at all. A lot of anime characters are attractive. In fact, I have found more anime characters attractive in my life than I have real people.

Just to add about the Seiyo thing - it's another cute girl. He's not sexually attracted to her ;-) He's got Musashi anyway - it would be hard for any girl, let alone a cute one, beat her in terms of sexiness, especially as far as Kojiro is concerned!

:saiyan:
Let's see them say that to Takegami's face. I'm sure he appreciates his work being mocked.
Poor Takegami, his work is never appreciated enough :/ There's always some idiot to mock/destroy it.

Snake figured it out.
Ummm... ok. I wanted details, but yeah :p

Yes, they're beautiful indeed! <3 I think they're taken from original version, since the colors seem lighter.

Hoso_dirty.jpg

OMG! :crush:I think I've gotten horny just now.
Seriously, RG, it's full of win XD Now if only this cap could be better quality... I'd photoshopped it, that's for granted! :drool:

The Pokemon Tech episode was just subbed and I gotta say… Kanto is strange as hell. Up first is that cherry blossom scene.

Musashi: That place alone is unpleasant.

Kojiro: It is to me as well. I mourn over my dark-past.

Nyasu: Dark pasts and such are the same as always.

Musashi: The cherry blossom petals will fall.

Kojiro: It's over when you say that.

Nyasu: The cherry blossom petals will fall some day.

Kojiro: When I failed the exam, the cherry blossoms fell.

Both: We once applied for the Pokemon Semi!

Nyasu: And did the cherry blossoms fall?

Both: Do you really want to know?

Nyasu: Those who don't ask have etiquette.

Musashi: You're so kind, Nyasu!

Koijiro: You're so caring, Nyasu!

Both: So cute, so cute, Nyasu-chan!

Nyasu: Aren't you guys saying a bit much? Rethink it over.

I'm not saying my translation was perfect... but this one is even worse ^^;

The next interesting thing is that Kojiro found that girl cute as well. o_O Musashi didn't get jealous or anything though.
"Kawaii" has a little different meaning than "cute" in English, since it doesn't involve sexual attraction. When Japanese say that something is "kawaii", they mean it as cute, but in innocent way. Sometimes it means also that something's "poor", which means that it stimulated care response in them. Especially little kids and pets. So, "kawaii" can be anything that's sweet, innocent and defenseless, so it makes you want to take care about it. F.e. if see a nice guy eating a cake and he got dirty with a whipped cream, you think it's kawaii, because it resembles the way kids are eating xD
And when Kojiro said that Giselle is kawaii, he pulled such a face.
http://www.pocketmonsters.net/episodes/9/000171.jpg
Did he blushed like Satoshi and Takeshi did? No. It's only his eyes that got widened and all sparkly in kawaii style XD It was just for drawing attention of what he considered as kawaii. BIG SHOUJO EYES XD

4Kids was such a fail xD

DP117_kojishock.jpg

It never hit you? Well, it never hit me so much either, since it was obvious and predictable that his reaction will be like that ;)

I said it once before that I prefere the old animation from season 1-3 where they look more realistic then today, but this is one of the pics from DP I'm in love whith =) (other examples being the recently bad ass motto, the near death scene and some others =))
It looks really epic!
I prefer old animation since they looked more "anatomically correct", if you know what I mean ;) Although I hated when their eyes were drawn too sharp. I love sharp eyes (they're sexy *__*), but not too much.

And so they never know each other back then, which is a shame.
They didn't get enrolled for sure, but if they knew each other at that time is still a mistery.

Translation mistake. She meant "to take an exam", not "to fail an exam".

Of course he is! He's totally horrified and heartbroken and stuff! x3 It's a brilliant scene. One of my favourites from that ep.
Not to mention that "Was our bond really that fragile?!" line was made of pure win ^^

Haseo and Alkaid from the .hack//G.U. video game trilogy, though they can only become a romantic couple if you go for the special ending in which Haseo marries Alkaid.
alkaid-and-haseo.jpg
Imagine how sexy Jessie and James would look in those outfits.
Oh yes! Now that's the outfits I'd really enjoy! *imagines K&M in them, ESPECIALLY Kojiro*

*nosebleeds and dies*

I do not think James was sexually attracted to Gizelle. He found her cute, but it seemed more like a "little kid" type of cute as opposed to one of lust akin to that of Ash and Brock (then again, I am going by the dub. Perhaps he did sound sexually attracted to her in Japanese).
No, especially Kojiro wasn't sexually attracted to her. Unless he is a pedophile.

It is not disturbing at all. A lot of anime characters are attractive. In fact, I have found more anime characters attractive in my life than I have real people.
Just like me, just like me... ^^; I'm guilty of 2D complex.

I prefer old animation since they looked more "anatomically correct", if you know what I mean ;) Although I hated when their eyes were drawn too sharp. I love sharp eyes (they're sexy *__*), but not too much.

Yes and I agree with you on that. Sometimes in the new episodes the proportions doesn't seem to fit the way they did back then. And the TRio looked a bit more mature then now, I think, somewhat older =). But I'm glad the animation isn't as worse as it was in the 6th season.
They didn't get enrolled for sure, but if they knew each other at that time is still a mistery.

Hope they will solve that mistery. Learning something about Team Rockets past is always good in my books =)

Look, I've made another demotivational poster xD Demotivational... for Anti-Rocketshippers xD

antirocketshipping.jpg

I soooooo love this!!! It's just brilliant.

(But I have to ask, just in case - did you intend the grammar error, for humor? 'Cause if you did that's fine, but if you didn't, I wouldn't want to not say something....)

~~~~~

I wish I could write ANY of my Pokemon fanfic ideas.

You can.

What is getting in your way? Can I help any?

Except for the smutty Rocketshippy one I have, I don't want to write that. >>;

Yes, you do. [applies Jedi Mind Trick] You will...

:p

~~~~~

To say the least ¬_¬ Seriously, WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!

They were thinking with their "Pokemon fan" hats rather than their "Rocketshipping obsessed fan" hats.

Poor deluded bastards.

Not what Takegami was thinking when he wrote the special, that's for sure.

Yeah...I guess that's earned him a "Get out of Fury Swipes free" pass in perpetuity...even from a Meowth-centered POV. I'm kinda impressed, actually, if he doesn't like Nyasu as much as all that, that he included Mssr. Cat so completely satisfactually in that episode....

Now, slight off-topic question for you Japanese-speaking folkses....
The reason I think Meowth does have a Pokeball is because of a dub line in "Island of the Giant Pokemon" way back when. Meowth has just heard from Ekans and Koffing that there's no such thing as a bad Pokemon, only bad masters. Horrified, Meowth says "But my master's not around, and I always seem to act like a rat!" ...which implies he DOES have one. Does the Japanese line imply anything similar...?

~~~~~

My job in this thread is to break everyone's brains. And i believe i have succeeded.

No question.

<snerk>

~~~~~

10 pages of thread got ESPECIALLY boring this week. You know it's bad when you're discussing Shakespeare in the Rocketshipping thread!

<sigh> My bad influence, I'm afraid.

bet you're rethinking how glad you were to see me back...

(But just to add my 10p about Romeo and Juliet - their relationship was complete and utter bollocks :p)

Yes, exactly. Bollocks...and ovaries. ;-)

~~~~~

Ok... that's even better position than cowgirl, since they can kiss at the same time <3
Agreed!

You said ropes - that's the keyword! xD
And that's where my BDSM fantasies start to take over my poor, unfortunate soul xD

Must...resist...own...BDSM/Distress/Peril...obsession....

(Yeah, on that issue, I'm as prudish as Snakey...:blush:)

(Must also resist urge to break out in Ursala's show-stopper from "Little Mermaid" ^^;)

Yeah, yeah, nothing to see here, folks, move along....

Btw, that would be totally hilarious if they fell down totally naked XD

Okay, THAT would be something to see! Heee!

~~~~~

Damn you 4kids, for making the TRio for worldwide known loosers. I mean why this girl should know Jessie and James anyway, just because they got the lowest points^^... sounded always stupid to me^^

Hm...I just always thought it was only Pokemon Tech-wide...considering the intensity of the students toward academic success, it seemed appropriate that Giselle's crowd would carry on a tale about the "worst scores ever," and how the pathetic losers who earned them had to eventually sink as low as to join Team Rocket.

But the original makes SO much more sense, really.

~~~~~

I am going to agree with Musashi and say any position in which James is standing and receiving.
See, I thought "stand and deliver" meant the kind where Jessie braces herself on the edge of the basket and James "delivers" from behind while holding onto her hips...said position is also rumored to be better at hitting "the G spot" than Missionary, so he'd be delivering satisfaction as well...

Whoops, made myself blush again. Dang, usually my imagination is more shameless...must be having a shy phase...

~~~~~

Once you accept them in your mind as "people," I think the rest follows instinctively - in a quite literal sense. And if it weren't natural to accept cartoon characters as people, Disney wouldn't be so freakin' obscenely rich....

And, sorry I couldn't find a bigger version, but just LOOK at the cheesecake image of Jessie and James sunbathing (in their dreams) in "Pokemon Shipwreck," way back in first season.

default.jpg

(No reason...just thought you'd enjoy looking at it. :lol:)

Last edited:
I keep forgetting how weird the first few episodes are. And they're even weirder in Japanese. XD But at least in Japanese the characters are extra lovable, whether in English... it just gets worse and worse, really.

No, especially Kojiro wasn't sexually attracted to her. Unless he is a pedophile.

Well, of course not. Takeshi was the one who said he looks forward to seeing how she'll be like in eight years. XD Which is not to say he's a pedophile either, I mean, he's all for waiting till she's legal! XDXD

Pokemon is so weird.

You can.

What is getting in your way? Can I help any?

I'm lazy? :p Naw, it's actually just that drawing goes smoother for me than writing. I love writing and some of the stuff I've written makes ME squee (and it's hard to make me squee over stuff I've made, mind you), but... it just doesn't flow as well as it should. I write a bit and then I get stuck on phrasing and can't continue.

Yes, you do. [applies Jedi Mind Trick] You will...

:p

Aheh, I can try. I already started writing the beginning of it (which is not smutty at all so it's easier), but I'll have to do more RESEARCH.

As for the whole "did they enroll together" question... I honestly think they did. I mean, it's too much of a coincidence for them to apply separately. When they do things separately, we get indication for who did what. When they do things together, they're just "we did this and that". So they probably tried to get into the Tech together. I always thought they met because of their failed attempt to get into Tech.

And no, I don't think the Hoso retcons anything. It may fail a bit at continuity, but something about how Musashi and Kojirou interacted made me feel like it's not their first meeting. (YES RG I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS ALLOW ME TO POLITELY DISAGREE.)

And no, I don't think the Hoso retcons anything. It may fail a bit at continuity, but something about how Musashi and Kojirou interacted made me feel like it's not their first meeting. (YES RG I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS ALLOW ME TO POLITELY DISAGREE.)

I got the feeling, esp. from translation I read of the raws, that it was deliberately made to be ambiguous.

As much as someone *coughcoughcough* would disagree (xD), I think it's obviously been made ambiguous so that there's room for interpretation. I'm not sure I do think they'd met before, but I don't think it's a non-possibility.

I prefer that the hoso is the first time Musashi and Kojiro met, in today's anime canon. I don't personally consider the bike gang as canon anymore, unless it's brought up again in a new episode. But I'm fine with everyone else's views, unless they say that the hoso isn't canon or something.

They're bringing up old Kanto stuff, so there is a tiny possibility the bike gang might be mentioned again, if it really is canon anymore.

I got a topic to bring up here guys

Do you think Rocketshipping is more canon in the newer seasons or was in the older ones?

They're like "Ohai" being there... XDD

"Kawaii" has a little different meaning than "cute" in English, since it doesn't involve sexual attraction. When Japanese say that something is "kawaii", they mean it as cute, but in innocent way. Sometimes it means also that something's "poor", which means that it stimulated care response in them. Especially little kids and pets. So, "kawaii" can be anything that's sweet, innocent and defenseless, so it makes you want to take care about it. F.e. if see a nice guy eating a cake and he got dirty with a whipped cream, you think it's kawaii, because it resembles the way kids are eating xD
And when Kojiro said that Giselle is kawaii, he pulled such a face.

OMGKAWAIIDESU

Mmph, i miss the kanto eyes. They're cute now and a tad chibier... but i miss pictures like this: http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/7/70/Lipstick_error.JPG *drools*

Which would give me hope

I prefer that the hoso is the first time Musashi and Kojiro met, in today's anime canon. I don't personally consider the bike gang as canon anymore, unless it's brought up again in a new episode. But I'm fine with everyone else's views, unless they say that the hoso isn't canon or something.

They're bringing up old Kanto stuff, so there is a tiny possibility the bike gang might be mentioned again, if it really is canon anymore.

Its weird, i've got this messed up view of canon. XD I still think the Bike Gang and Pokemon Tech are canon, and then they forgot about eachother for a period of time, in which then Hoso happened... and then after the episode ends, they're all "OHEY I REMEMBER YOU NAO" etc. XDD Because even if its heavily implied in hoso that they just met, it never explicitly states it.

Hey Koji where's the pic when Jessie and James were trying to kide inside the car trunk again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom