• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Resentful (Sign Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Jagz

you'll be dead first ♪
Reaction score
Hello people, this is my first RP here. I hope you all think it's good :)

Resentful

Setting: Kanto Region

Plot + History:
The Kanto region used to be a harmonic place filled with love and good will. Everyone was a friend and many people had different views on how the region should be run but different views used to be respected by everyone.

Ten years ago a new society was formed; a new way for the region to be run was issued by this group. This group is called Team Vassar, they are an evil organisation bent on ruling all the regions, and they use mean, villainous tactics to get what they want. They don’t use guns, they use Pokemon for weapons. They are ruled by one person who only the highest elites in the organisation know the personal details of, the ruler is known to the grunts as “The superior one.”

Three years ago was when they came into power, up until that point they were just pathetic criminals, with no organisation or decent leadership. Then there current leader stepped in and the person claimed that that they wanted to take over the region. They went into hiding and came out on the day of the “incident.” The 5 main leaders of Kanto government were assassinated. Team Vassar appeared and claimed that they were taking the region for themselves. They wanted a dictatorship put in place, they had a lot of rebellion but anyone who stood in there was ‘dealt with.’ Now they rule the region, they control the law and everyone has to obey.

For many years they have been in power and no one has been brave enough to stand up and fight but now Katherine Packard (played by me) has had enough, for years she has been treated as dirt by Team Vassar and she thinks that she can over throw them with the help of some advanced trainers.

That’s where you come in trainer, Katherine has sent out messages to all other regions requesting assistants from trainers. She wants you to meet her on Cinnabar Island in the old abandoned lab at midnight, good luck.

Rules
1. Correct grammar is needed. No text talk or anything of the like.
2. No excessive swearing. I don't mind you using the odd swear word here or there, I just definitely do not want loads of it.
3. Treat others how you wish to be treated, do not insult or make fun of another RPer it will not be tolerated.
4. Your not in charge, I am. If you see a problem with someone's RPing message me, I shall deal with it. Also if you an idea on how to improve the RP, suggest it in an OOC comment first.
5. No godmodding, power playing or being a mary sue.
6. Follow all general forum rules.
7. A limit of 4 posts per each RPer everyday.
8. Do not make pointless post, they must all contribute towards the development of your character or the movement of the storyline.
7. OOC comments in double brackets. ((example))
8. To prove you have read this put the word mouse in your sign up. It doesn't have to make sense it just has to be there.

Those are the rules and I expect them to be followed, I shall be working on a two strike basis. If you break a rule you shall get a warning and a :eh: icon shall appear by your name. If you are banned your name will striked out and a :disgust: icon shall appear by your name.

General
Name:
Proffesion: (A average job please, a waiter, waitress, taxi driver. Nothing special)

Appearance (A link or this)
Hair colour:
Eye colour:
Height:
Weight:
Face type:
Clothing:
Weapon (if any):
Irregularities: (A scar, big nose, something like that.)

Personality
General demeanour:
How he/she sees himself:
Best qualities:
Worst qualities:

Background
Parents:
Siblings:
Home town:
Childhood history:
Recent history:

Quirks
Favorite food:
Favorite place:
Pet peeve(s):
Most favourite season:
Least favorite season:
Worst memory:

Pokemon (Don't list movesets or level. They can have nicknames and you can decide on a gender for the pokemon, that's it.)
Pokemon 1:
Pokemon 2:
Pokemon 3:
Pokemon 4:
Pokemon 5:
Pokemon 6:

Current RPers:
- Jagz

I think that covers everything. Let's get this party started, I suppose :)

General
Name: A.D
Proffesion: Nothing, he just wanders.

Appearance
Hair colour: Brown
Eye colour: Brown
Height: 6'02"
Weight: He never checks (aka, I have no clue with weight)
Face type: Handsome
Clothing: Unique Red, White and Black Coat
Weapon (if any): Nothing, he dislikes them.
Irregularities: He has an odd twitch in his right hand.

Personality
General demeanour: Friendly but shy
How he/she sees himself: An ugly git who's lower then others.
Best qualities: Constantly friendly, will willingly die to protect friends.
Worst qualities: If you don't interest him, he'll completly ignore your existance.

Background
Parents: Clare and David
Siblings: Daniel and Ryan
Home town: Pallet Town
Childhood history: At 5 he saw his father killed, but has long since forgotten about it (or repressed it). At 7, he was attacked by Wild Tangela, being saved by Professor Oak. He offered to travel around and register every Pokémon's location in Kanto when he turned 10, gathering his current party which has grown to quite high levels.
Recent history: He's been involved in quite a few incidents around the regions, and entered the Pokémon Knight University to train his Eevee and Pichu. Otherwise, he just travels.

Quirks
Favorite food: Strawberries
Favorite place: Anywhere with nature, such as forests or on mountains.
Pet peeve(s): Bullies
Most favourite season: He's quite fond of all seasons, not really picking one.
Least favorite season: See above.
Worst memory: Observing his father dying, which has either been forgotten or repressed.

Pokemon
Pokemon 1: Male Venusaur
Pokemon 2: Female Pikachu
Pokemon 3: Male Gyarados
Pokemon 4: Male Flareon
Pokemon 5: Female Snorlax
Pokemon 6: Male Aerodactyl

And now to add this event to the timeline if approved =P

You are in :) I may create some form of a timeline.

General
Name: Jacob Finn
Proffesion: Gym Trainer for Lt. Surge/Part-time police officer

Appearance
Hair colour: Brown
Eye colour: Blue right eye and green left eye
Height: 5' 11''
Weight: 120 lb
Face type: Looks rough, but has charm- think good-looking warrior
Clothing: Green cargo pants, black tee with an orange vest, unzipped, over it. Aviator sunglasses to cover his mismatched eyes and fingerless gloves.
Weapon: Though he doesn't actively carry one around, he is trained in knife fighting, as in large knives, approx. 8'' to 1 foot long.
Irregularities: Other than his eyes, he has burn marks on his back that look like wings; one demonic (one his right side) and one angelic (left side).

Personality
General demeanour: Calm and observant
How he/she sees himself: He sees his potential and all of his possibilities, but sees many of them as pointless or frivolous, acting on only those he sees will improve his current life in some way.
Best qualities: Near-genius and very strong, as well as a moral compass and tactician.
Worst qualities: Simply put, he gets bored easily, and will never follow a plan he sees as flawed. He is also ashamed of both his burns and his eyes, to the point of forcing people who have seen them to promise not to tell, either by threat of bodily harm, or, in one VERY extreme case, torture.

Background
Parents: Alistair Finn and Monique May
Siblings: Alaois, a trainer in Hoenn, and Ezio, an Elite Four-in-training in Sinnoh, who are twins
Home town: Violet City, Johto
Childhood history: Although he was born in Violet City, his parents travelled a lot then, and they soon came to Kanto, where his twin brothers were born a year after him. When they settled down in Vermillion, he was four, and began to roam the town. He got caught in the crossfire of a gang war one day, where a Charizard gave him his angelic burn and an Electivire gave him his demonic burn.
Recent history: He joined the Gym as soon as he could, and Lt. Surge began to tutor him personally, in both Pokemon and combat, after one of his early battles, and Jacob began to learn quickly, becoming one of the top trainers in the Gym. He is currently the heir to the Vermillion Gym if Lt. Surge came to an untimely death, but that is unlikely.

Quirks
Favorite food: Oranges
Favorite place: A generator room, where he is in complete control
Pet peeve: I guess the scars and eyes would count as a pet peeve... he also hates misuse of the two elements that gave him his burns, but he isn't scared outright of either
Most favourite season: Winter
Least favorite season: Fall
Worst memory: The burns, which happened simotaneously.

Pokemon
Pokemon 1: Jolteon
Pokemon 2: Raichu
Pokemon 3: Electabuzz
Pokemon 4: Electrode
Pokemon 5: Honchcrow
Pokemon 6: Charmeleon

Last edited:
I see neither of the two people above used the 'mouse' rule...but there's my use. Kudos on the intricate details of the signup :-D

General
Name: Arianna "Ari" Emerson
Profession: Researcher, specializing in Dragon and Fire type pokemon

Appearance
Hair colour: black, tied up in a high ponytail with a thin braid hanging down the right side of her face.
Eye colour: grey
Height: 5'4"
Weight: ~115 lbs.
Face type: oval
Clothing: Dark jeans, a white, button-up shirt with a collar, and somewhat dirty blue and white Converse. She wears a simple steel watch on her left wrist, silver earrings in the shape of hearts, and wears a necklace of black cord. Hanging from it is a pale, rectangular stone with lines of red bleeding up from the bottom almost like fractures, known as Septarian or, more commonly, Dragon Stones. It was given to her by a friend for her birthday one year.
Weapon (if any): none
Irregularities: She is often mistaken for a guy with long hair at first glance.

Personality
General demeanour: Blunt and often short-tempered, Ari is a rather contradictory individual. Befriend her, and in her own words, "You're stuck with me for good, whether you like it or not." However, if you make her your enemy, then she won't be forgetting about you anytime soon. She doesn't like to mince words, so she can come off as rather callous, but overall, she's got a good and kind personality, and will not stand to see someone weak being picked on. She's generally easygoing, though she gets irritated rather easily and has no patience for people she thinks are immature or stupid.
How he/she sees himself: The only sane person in a world of idiots. Mostly.
Best qualities: Loyal, trustworthy, always willing to protect those she cares about. Strong sense of justice and honor.
Worst qualities: Brutal honestly, temper, general irritability.

Background
Parents: Father (Richard) and mother (Diane; deceased)
Siblings: Older brother (Drake), older sister (Emily), younger brother (Ryan)
Home town: Cinnabar Island
Childhood history: Born and raised on Cinnabar Island, her parents were breeders and didn't want her or her siblings to go on a Pokemon journey. Ari, however, defied their wishes and snuck on a ferry to Pallet Town just after her tenth birthday, after finding and nursing an abandoned Swablu back to health. She has beaten enough gyms in both Kanto and Johto to compete in their respective Leagues, but never placed higher than the top 8 (the rounds where full teams of 6 are used). Her mother died shortly after giving birth to her younger brother Ryan, which drove her father over the edge. He began drinking and became abusive, and Ari became very protective of him.
Recent history: After staying for a while in both Blackthorn and Olivine, Ari returned home to Cinnabar to pursue a career in research, only to find that her family had all but disowned her. Despite this, she has become a well-respected scholar in her field, gaining a small degree of fame when Professor Oak agreed to publish one of her works on Fire and Dragon type pokemon as part of a guide for new trainers.

Quirks
Favorite food: pasta
Favorite place: the beach
Pet peeve(s): anyone she finds immature or stupid
Most favourite season: summer
Least favorite season: winter
Worst memory: any involving her father.

Pokemon (Don't list movesets or level. They can have nicknames and you can decide on a gender for the pokemon, that's it.)
Pokemon 1: Swablu (m, Itokuzu/Ito)
Pokemon 2: Charizard (f, Starfire)
Pokemon 3: Espeon (f, Jasmine)
Pokemon 4: Ninetales (f, Kitsune/Kit (shiny))
Pokemon 5: Lapras (m, Kori)
Pokemon 6: Ampharos (f, Hibana)

I see neither of the two people above used the 'mouse' rule...but there's my use. Kudos on the intricate details of the signup :-D

Damn, I was going to put mouse in Raichu's description until I saw the no description.

Sorry.

Mouse.

...Smeg, I knew there was something I was forgetting in my Sign-up...Should I edit it in....eh, I was accepted, I'll just make sure not to forget any of the other rules.

General
Name: Beatrice Durante "Dante" Sanchez-Rodriguiez(mainly) AKA Antonia "Tonia" Redgrave
Profession: Otaku; Supermarket clerk (day)/Underground battler (night)

Appearance
Hair colour: Black (dyed silver as Tonia Redgrave)
Eye colour: Icy blue (Blood red contacts as Tonia Redgrave)
Height: 5'06"
Weight: 136 lbs.
Face type: Heart-shaped with expressive eyes and fox-like cheekbones; small chin
Clothing:
(As Dante Rodriguiez) A red longsleeved shirt with a black vest styled into breastplate of sorts, Levi hip-hugger jeans, gray Nikes, tan fingerless gloves, oval red-trimmed glasses, and bat wing earrings. Usually wears emerald green eyeshadow and bright red lipstick.

(As Tonia Redgrave) A red long two tailed coat; a black leather shirt made to resemble a Spanish brestplate armoring; black pants that resemble slacks; a belt with a demonic skull belt buckle; black fingerless gloves that reached a bit beyond the knuckle; Hush Puppies-like shoes; bat wing earrings; a skull necklace surrounded by talons. Wears royal purple eyeshadow and a cloth mask to cover her mouth and nose.

Weapon(s) (if any): A broadsword named Rebellion with a grey sheath and two grooves near the tip of the blade. It's more noticible, however, for the crossguard. It takes in the form of a ribcage, with two 'bones' sticking out. The ribcage also has a screaming human skull with two curving tiny horns. The handle of the sword is shaped to resemble a rook piece.

A katana named Yamato with a golden circular tsuba and base, a white handle cloth, a black sheath with a golden ribbon tied near where the blade meets the opening of the sheath, and a metal casing around the ending of the sheath.

Her handguns named Ebony and Ivory, who are colored obsidian black and alabaster white, respectively. Both pistols have been modified with pivot-style triggers as opposed to the 1911's usual straight-pull trigger; features custom sight systems: Ebony uses a set of target sights, while Ivory uses a pair of combat sights; features ported muzzle compensators that reduce recoil and counteract muzzle flip; both barrels are extend through the compensators and are ported to match the cuts in the compensators; Both use custom slides that have been noticeably thickened and reinforced along the slide travel rails and around the chamber and firing mechanism, with the result being a slide that bears a resemblance to SIG-Sauer's M1911 line; and rails have been bolted to the forward portion of both frames to hold the compensators in place.

Ebony utilizes an extended safety latch, a hooked trigger-guard and a ring hammer. Ivory uses a standard length safety latch, an rounded trigger-guard and a spur hammer. Both have gold-plated magazine releases, hammers, safety switches and triggers: use ergonomic wood grips witch are inlaid with portraits of Victorian women: as befits their names, Ebony's is dark-haired, and Ivory's is fair-haired; use double-stack magazines with slam-pads; Ivory's frame and slide are both completely left-handed, with all of the controls being mirrored from their normal positions and with the ejection port aimed to the left. The inward-facing side of each weapon's slide (Ebony's right and Ivory's left) is engraved with "Ebony & Ivory" in a cursive script along with a unique design. The outward facing sides (Ebony's left and Ivory's right) are engraved with the following:

For Tonia Redgrave
By .45 Art Works

Irregularities: A tattoo of a flaming skull covering her entire back circled by nine colored spheres with the names of nine circles of Hell written in Japanese kanji inside with varying letter coloring for the lettering to stand out. From clockwise: Limbo (gray with white), Lust (Royal purple with red), Gluttony (Orange with black), Greed (Gold with silver), Anger (Red with blue), Heresy (Yellow with black), Violence (Tan with green), Fraud (Forest green with orange), and Treachery (White with black).

Personality
General demeanour: Dante is usually a wise-ass, with a joker-like attitude. She is also cynical about things, and tends to be pissed about some things that gets really repetative or old. She is also very tomboyish.
How he/she sees himself: She sees herself as a woman who will die alone because her father drives away any boy she brings home. She views herself both as a loser and a hidden hero at times.
Best qualities: She's herotic, makes people laugh, and insanely loyal
Worst qualities: She's very shy when out of her comfort zone or in intimate matters, plus she can be obnoxious and quite stubborn.

Background
Parents: Virgil Sanchez and Cynthia Rodriguiez-Sanchez (Divorced; Lives with mother); Luther Asher (Step-father; mother remarried)
Siblings: Cleopatra "Cleo" Sanchez-Rodriguiez (15) and Ryan Asher-Rodriguiez (12)
Hometown: Veilstone City
Childhood history: Dante had to live most of her life being teased by the girls because of her long name and her perferred name, because they are all Italian names, though back then, they just called it weird. Her parents divorced when she was three and her younger sister was barely a year old. Her mother remarried and had Ryan when Dante was five and Cleo three. She little friends as a child, due to her shy nature back then, but when she first heard of battling at age 9, she was interested and thought to give it a go.
Recent history: She is quite the accomplished battler and has started collecting exact replicas of swords she seen in anime and games, Rebellion and Yamato being two of many. She unintentionally befriended a gunsmith named Calvin Aaron of Aaron and Son's Gunslingers R Us when she saved him from a mugging and has gone by the alias of Tonia Redgrave from time to time since. She has used her alias exclusively when fighting underground matches she goes to nearly every night unless on vacation or sick.

Quirks
Favorite food: Pizza and strawberry sundaes
Favorite place: The city
Pet peeve(s): Handling bigots and idiots
Most favourite season: Summer
Least favorite season: Winter
Worst memory: She once watched her mother being beaten while she hid by her father

Pokemon 1: "Lucifer" (Male) Houndoom
Pokemon 2: "Plutus" (Male) Persian
Pokemon 3: "Francesco (Male) Infernape
Pokemon 4: "Minos" (Male) Arbok
Pokemon 5: "Geryon" (Male) Drapion
Pokemon 6: "Cerberus" (Male) Arcanine

Mouse.

Last edited:
Wow, lotta people going with bad memories involving their dad =P

Changed one of my brother's name from Drake to Ezio, for two reasons.

1) Continuity nod

2) Elite Four in training named Drake. Even if he IS in Sinnoh, it'll still be confusing

General
Name: Ricky DeSomago
Proffesion: Was a street cleaner, quit to wander with A.D.

Appearance
Hair colour: White
Eye colour: Pale blue
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 155
Face type: Oval, long
Clothing: Ricky dresses heavy, because he has to hide frow the sun. He wears long pants and a bllack trench coat, paired with a dark tee. He wears brown boots
Weapon : Two Raging Bulls
Irregularities: He's an albino.

Personality:

General demeanour: Ricky is calm and funny, but he doesnt care to show his feelings. He keeps a stern face at all times, and says as little as possible. If you befriend him you would soon see his true persinality but few have done that. Ricky loves nature aand is quite sporty, and hates to be in small places.
How he/she sees himself: An lonely Snorlax searching for food.
Best qualities: Cares for others
Worst qualities: Hides his feelings

Background
Parents: Ace DeSomago, Marina Leuce
Siblings: None
Home town: Mauville, but moved to Blackthorn at two.
Childhood history: Ricky childhood is normal save friends. Being albino he stayed anddidnt meet anyone. His parents babied him excessively, but he wanted friends. When a passerby trainer came to town Ricky left and followed the man, who gave him a Riolu. They trained in Johto for a long time, until the man left for Hoenn. Ricky awaits his return, but got a normal job back in Blackthorn.
Recent history: While working Ricky met A.D. and left to travel with him, getting involved i a number of mishapps throughout the regions. Nothingelse really, just the story of his life, travel.

Quirks
Favorite food: Cheese
Favorite place: Caves
Pet peeve(s): Knives
Most favourite season: Winter
Least favorite season: Summer- Sun's too strong
Worst memory: Traveling through the desert.

Pokemon
Pokemon 1: Lucario
Pokemon 2: Pichu
Pokemon 3: Aggron
Pokemon 4: Magnezone
Pokemon 5: Skarmory
Pokemon 6: Wailmer

He copy/pasted it from another RP on a different site...

I didn't actually Beav, I made it from scratch. Anyway, people there is someone else who will be eligible to give you warnings and stuff like that. It's Beav, by the way :)

I'd also like to point out that I am removing the weapons section, Beav in his ultimate wisdom has managed to convince me. I apologise to HDW in paricular you seem to have thought deeply about your character's weaponry.

Cynical: Accepted. - Without a second doubt.
Edo-Kun: Accepted. - As above.
Hell's_Devil_Warrior: Accepted. - Please tell me who your character would like to be known as throughout the RP. Apologies again about the weapons.
Jragonair: Not accepted. - Apologies here are my reasons:
1. You lack detail and use of punctuation.
2. I have reached my limit of people I am afraid. Beav hasn't posted his profile but he is my co-gm and founder so he is going to be accepted. Apologies.

Right that's is sign up is closed. Beav and I will post our profiles here shortly. I shall be selecting one of the accepted Rpers to assit Beav and I whenever we need it. A kind of [Co-Gm] that is our third opinion on any matter.

Thanks to all that signed up.

I feel like copy/pasting End of days app but he has to make it difficult. This is what I get for telling him I was going to do it...
General
Name: Mikale (Pronounced like Michael, just different spelling) Grouyer (Groy-yer)
Proffesion: Pilot

Appearance:
This guy

Weapon (if any): (Jagz knows i hate this so he puts it in to irk me) Taser (HAHA I WIN!! NO WEAPONS!!)
Irregularities: Scar on his left eye

Personality
General demeanour: Aethisit pessimist (oh god... I can smell the hate comments) Intelligent
How he/she sees himself: The least popular of the group
Best qualities: Will risk life to save a comrade, Intelligent
Worst qualities: Makes rash and life threaning disicions all the time

Background
Parents: Hated him, didn't care about him. More interested in his more talented siblings..
Siblings: Talented, used for show and to make money
Home town: Sunnyshore City
Childhood history: The above sums it up quite well His parents didn't acknowledge him as thier child. Just a friend of the others.
Recent history: (So we have too? dang you Jagz!11) Has crashed 2 planes causing lots of damage but somehow keeps his job...

Quirks
Favorite food: Noodles
Favorite place: In the air
Pet peeve(s): People to hard on Pokemon
Most favo(u)rite season: Winter
Least favo(u)rite season: Summer
Worst memory: His best friend dying in a boat crash

Pokemon 1: Male Alakazam
Pokemon 2: Male Arcanine
Pokemon 3: Male Toxicroak
Pokemon 4: Male Houndoom
Pokemon 5: Male Scizor
Pokemon 6: Male Staraptor

Mega
Outstanding
Uber
Super
Efectivness
WTF???

I didn't actually Beav, I made it from scratch. Anyway, people there is someone else who will be eligible to give you warnings and stuff like that. It's Beav, by the way :)

I'd also like to point out that I am removing the weapons section, Beav in his ultimate wisdom has managed to convince me. I apologise to HDW in paricular you seem to have thought deeply about your character's weaponry.

You can continue sucking up for as long as you like...
AS FOR YOU OTHERS:
DOn't even try it... It will work even less than Jagz's

Nope. I convinced Jagz to not allow them.

If you like them, I apologize. I think it is a horrible idea. (Jagz has them all the time)

Just checking.

And I asked Jagz something in a PM, but he hasn't responded so I'll ask here;

Would I be allowed to put in another character, and if I did, because of continuity, he'd be 17.

Ah well, Team Aqua and Magma probably bought them. (Couldn't resist at this point in A.D's life, Cynical).

Yeah, but 17 was a fun year for Silver. After running from Hoenn after he proposed to Winona, he was pretty badass with all his Flying types.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom