• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

So what are you going to name/have you named Silver?

Re: So what are you going to name Silver?

I'm probably not as creative, and I forgot what I named him in my Crystal ver...so, he's named "Kira," would've named him Silver, too. But, I'm naming myself Mai so... :9

I'm gonna name mine Derek, it's the name of the kid who used to bully me for playing Pokemon without cheating. Plus he and Silver both had red hair.

I might name him Gregor. That name is from the main character in a good series of books.

Giovanni Jr.

Can't be any more obvious.

I shall name him SissyGay.

No, joking, I'll name him Silver of course, but... why am I not surprised his default name is Heart... Sounds like something Hibiki/Ethan would tease him about...

...My Brother suggested I call him "GirlBeater" but I don't even think that would fit. xD

Something profane probably lol. I always used swear words in Gold mainly because I didn't know he was called Silver, plus he was irritating as hell.

I shall be BATMAN and he shall be DIPSHIT. (yes, in all caps)

^^ lol

Either Hakku or Shadow (still deciding)

Link.
He come to town.
Come to save.
The princess Zelda.

Link.
He come to town.
Come to save.
The princess Zelda.

Link is what I named myself in Diamond.

Anyways I will either name my rival Silver, or ???. And for the PC, either Gold or Link.

Yeah, Link is my name in every game I've played since I began playing again.
But you reminded me that I'm also tasked with naming my rival, rasing many questions as to what his name should be.

Soulanade after my friend who is also my real life rival.

I'm going to name him Paul because Paul is Silver's counterpart. Just like how I named Pearl Jun.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom